Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there, I've recently plugged in a speaker system into the green port of my Z77-UD5H Rev1.1 motherboard. It continuously had popping noises, so I changed the port to the orange port at the back to make it work. (Recommended by forum).

The problem is, when dual booting into windows, audio does not work unless it is using the green port at the back. It is a pain to go back and change the port every time the OS changes.

For those that have this motherboard, have you come up with a solution to making the orange port output sound in Windows? I've yet to find a solution by searching the forum.

Thanks very much!

I don't know if this will help at all since I'm still waiting for this board to arrive.
But . . . I did download the manual ahead of time and found this:

"In addition to the default speakers settings, the l ~ q audio jacks can be reconfigured to perform different functions via the audio software. Only microphones still MUST be connected to the default Mic in jack ( ). Refer to the instructions on setting up a 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel audio configuration in Chapter 5, "Configuring 2/4/5.1/7.1-Channel Audio." Refer to the instructions on setting up a 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel audio configuration in Chapter 5, "Configuring 2/4/5.1/7.1-Channel Audio."

Regards
Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back