1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
English vercion.

(Sorry for mi english is very poor)

I want to make, a boot usb, in installed system , whit dsdt, and all, but leave de hdd with osx clean, no patched, anyone know how?
The idea is usb witch booter and dsdt, . and de hdd clean with osx.
If the usb works to install retail osx and boot the system very better.

aclaration video oob 5750

Spanish version.

Hola , queria saber si alguien puede ayudarme con esto, queria armar un usb con el dsdt y todo para usarlo de booteo en una maquina, como el viejo pcefi o el caro efix. porque quiero esto, porque si dejo todo en un usb el arranque el dsdt y todo podria reinstalar el osx como quiera cuando quiera sin reinstalar todo los parches denuevo, y esto me seria muy util porque quiero armarle una maquina a un amigo, y si la quiere reinstalar no tendri aque ir a la casa cada ves que reinstale el osx.

Si alguien sabe como podria hacerlo me ayudaria mucho porque no logro encontrar ninguno que lo hay hecho en lion.

Ademas si lo hago asi podria compartir el disco con una mac real que tengo, asi podriamos trabajar en un mismo proyecto los 2 con un clon y una mac.

Muchas gracias....

Some one , now how?

English vercion.

(Sorry for mi english is very poor)

I want to make, a boot usb, in installed system , whit dsdt, and all, but leave de hdd with osx clean, no patched, anyone know how?
The idea is usb witch booter and dsdt, . and de hdd clean with osx.
If the usb works to install retail osx and boot the system very better.

aclaration video oob 5750

Spanish version.

Hola , queria saber si alguien puede ayudarme con esto, queria armar un usb con el dsdt y todo para usarlo de booteo en una maquina, como el viejo pcefi o el caro efix. porque quiero esto, porque si dejo todo en un usb el arranque el dsdt y todo podria reinstalar el osx como quiera cuando quiera sin reinstalar todo los parches denuevo, y esto me seria muy util porque quiero armarle una maquina a un amigo, y si la quiere reinstalar no tendri aque ir a la casa cada ves que reinstale el osx.

Si alguien sabe como podria hacerlo me ayudaria mucho porque no logro encontrar ninguno que lo hay hecho en lion.

Ademas si lo hago asi podria compartir el disco con una mac real que tengo, asi podriamos trabajar en un mismo proyecto los 2 con un clon y una mac.

Muchas gracias....

This would be pretty easy to make. Format a USB stick at Mac OS Extended Journaled. Then install Chameleon (or Chimera) to the USB drive. In the /Extra folder, put your DSDT.aml, smbios.plist, and org.chameleon.Boot.plist files. In that folder, make another folder called Extensions. Put all your non-stock kexts in here, such as a patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, patched AppleHDA, FakeSMC, etc.

If the USB stick is larger than 8 GB, you can create another partition and restore the BaseSystem.dmg, and copy the Packages folder to it. Then you would boot the USB, load Chameleon, and boot the original OS X installer. The USB will also be able to be used with a real Mac if you do that.

Tankyou a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! for reply

Gracias gente, son unos capos...

This would be pretty easy to make. Format a USB stick at Mac OS Extended Journaled. Then install Chameleon (or Chimera) to the USB drive. In the /Extra folder, put your DSDT.aml, smbios.plist, and org.chameleon.Boot.plist files. In that folder, make another folder called Extensions. Put all your non-stock kexts in here, such as a patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, patched AppleHDA, FakeSMC, etc.

If the USB stick is larger than 8 GB, you can create another partition and restore the BaseSystem.dmg, and copy the Packages folder to it. Then you would boot the USB, load Chameleon, and boot the original OS X installer. The USB will also be able to be used with a real Mac if you do that.

Sorry for mi english and mi poor experience.

I have mi dsdt but where find mi smbios.plist, and org.chameleon.Boot.plist files?

Sorry for mi english and mi poor experience.

I have mi dsdt but where find mi smbios.plist, and org.chameleon.Boot.plist files?

In the /Extra folder on the root of the HDD.

Exelent... tankyou a lot......

Wich recomend? chimera Iboot o chamaleon?

One more cuestion, sorry for mi poor experience...

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, patched AppleHDA, FakeSMC where take this? from multibeast? or download one for one?

One more cuestion, sorry for mi poor experience...

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, patched AppleHDA, FakeSMC where take this? from multibeast? or download one for one?

Use Chimera
Install from MultiBeast the above - can select EasyBeast + audio kexts + networing kexts and get everything needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back