Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LENEVO-20276
CPU
INTEL CORE i5 4200M
Graphics
INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4600
Hi I was having s lot of trouble with the kext files. I follwrd all the tutorials plus used Multibeast a number of times but I cant resolve Wifi, Audio, Keyboard and Touchpad issues. None ofthe kexts fix this issue and everytime I load the Laptop, I have to go to Clover Options and pick USB settings or my USB mouse and Keyboard dont work. Its such a hassle. Can someone please help me out? Its been 5 days of this.

Thank you again.

My Laptop is:
Lenovo G510S

Hi I was having s lot of trouble with the kext files. I follwrd all the tutorials plus used Multibeast a number of times but I cant resolve Wifi, Audio, Keyboard and Touchpad issues. None ofthe kexts fix this issue and everytime I load the Laptop, I have to go to Clover Options and pick USB settings or my USB mouse and Keyboard dont work. Its such a hassle. Can someone please help me out? Its been 5 days of this.

Thank you again.

My Laptop is:
Lenovo G510S

There are many good guides in the forum, which you should check them :D
For keyboard and mouse, install VoodooPS2.
To solve wifi and audio issue, you first have to determine which models are they.

Thank you for replying to me. I tried using VoodooPS2 through Kext Utility and it corrupts the file and I have to reinstall macOS Sierra. I also get the right audio and internet kexts and they also corrupt the macOS or dont do anything :\

Thank you again for replying.

Oh if anyone could please find the right kexts because I cant:

My Sound system is:

Intel High Def Audio
  • Integrated Stereo speakers with Dolby®
  • Advanced Audio™

Wifi:

Currently Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back