i7-8565U
Graphics
GTX MX150+UHD 620
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Followed this guide to get my razer blade working with macOS Catalina but it hung here:
IMG_20191122_230903.jpg
I
I am new to hackintoshing and had limited success in the past any help would be appreciated.
I have attached my current EFI file below.
CPU: i7-8565U
iGPU: UHD 620
GPU: MX150
SSD (idk if its a nvme or a m.2): Liteon CA3-8D256

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• debug.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 98
Sorry I mean Mojave not Catalina.

Followed this guide to get my razer blade working with macOS Catalina but it hung here:
View attachment 437206I
I am new to hackintoshing and had limited success in the past any help would be appreciated.
I have attached my current EFI file below.
CPU: i7-8565U
iGPU: UHD 620
GPU: MX150
SSD (idk if its a nvme or a m.2): Liteon CA3-8D256

Thank you in advance!
that message normally means your clover version is out of date (Rehabman's version doesn't work for Mojave and later)

best to use a later one from the downloads section:

that message normally means your clover version is out of date (Rehabman's version doesn't work for Mojave and later)

best to use a later one from the downloads section:
Ok I tried the supplied Clover version and copied over the kexts and .EFI files and now it's just repeatedly spitting out this code till some of it changes then just reboots
IMG_20191123_104443.jpg

Ok I tried the supplied Clover version and copied over the kexts and .EFI files and now it's just repeatedly spitting out this code till some of it changes then just rebootsView attachment 437291
new problem reporting files will need to be attached

new problem reporting files will need to be attached
Ok update I got it to work and I formatted my SSD and installed MacOS but it just reboots after installing for a little bit

Ok update I got it to work and I formatted my SSD and installed MacOS but it just reboots after installing for a little bit
again.... no idea without problem reporting files

Which files are the problem files?
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back