Contribute
Register

MacOS freeze after Clover update 5127

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i think what i can do is use the Quirk's config from OC main guide for my Ivy then

this should be the updated settings since Clover caught up with OC config.. ill see if this blows tonight
Yes as the quirks are from OpenCore, the most efficient solution is to follow an OC guide, ironically.

Yes as the quirks are from OpenCore, the most efficient solution is to follow an OC guide, ironically.
damn that worked! ur right !

not all Quirks are the in Clover, compared to the original OC guide, but here what worked for Ivy
DisableloMapper
PowerTimeoutKernalPanic
XhciPortLimit

Wohooo, thanks! lets see how Big Sur installation will go now ..

not all Quirks are the in Clover, compared to the original OC guide, but here what worked for Ivy
I guess other quirks are generic that the developers of Clover think it is not necessary to let users toggle.

I'm having the same issue, So I don't have to make changes to my Config.plist file? I tried two days trying to get open core running and stuck with clover on my yoga 730 with Catalina but thought I'd catch a break with this update, haha. I'm sorry the OC installation process is beyond me, and the last time I did any of this was on a snow leopard hp netbook build I had when I was 17. What changes would I have to make to the Quirks plist for an 8250U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back