Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z87 G43
CPU
Intel i5 4690k
Graphics
Asus Rog Strix Vega 64
Hello guys, I wanna update to BigSur so I changed my system info to iMac 19 and updated kexts and all works fine.
But after updating Clover (5102->5127) macOS boot freeze at apple logo without progression bar.
I checked with verbose mode and looks like there is a problem with system library/ prelinked kernels and Err(0xE), 0 @ LocHB 71B

I tried to install update with pkg and clover app selecting only drivers that actually I have got, I tried also to change CloverX64.efi and BOOT64.efi with GitHub ones but anything worked.
Could you help me?

RAM: 16GB (2X8)
DISK: Generic USB SSD 128GB

I can boot only after open and save my config.plist in a latest version of Clover Configurator.app

Hello guys, I wanna update to BigSur so I changed my system info to iMac 19 and updated kexts and all works fine.
But after updating Clover (5102->5127) macOS boot freeze at apple logo without progression bar.
I checked with verbose mode and looks like there is a problem with system library/ prelinked kernels and Err(0xE), 0 @ LocHB 71B

I tried to install update with pkg and clover app selecting only drivers that actually I have got, I tried also to change CloverX64.efi and BOOT64.efi with GitHub ones but anything worked.
Could you help me?

RAM: 16GB (2X8)
DISK: Generic USB SSD 128GB
I encounter the exact same thing last night. Please share if you managed to solve it.

same issue here..

I can boot only after open and save my config.plist in a latest version of Clover Configurator.app
What does that even mean ?

Since r5124 it’s Clover+OC. Your config.plist won’t work without adding the quirks section.

Since r5124 it’s Clover+OC. Your config.plist won’t work without adding the quirks section.

oooolala

is there a guide or a quick hack of what we can mess with Quirks to get it to work?

oooolala

is there a guide or a quick hack of what we can mess with Quirks to get it to work?
Unfortunately Clover doesn’t provide any documentation for them and only added to its sample. You could add them to your config.plist and refer to some OpenCore’s guide about quirks.

Unfortunately Clover doesn’t provide any documentation for them and only added to its sample. You could add them to your config.plist and refer to some OpenCore’s guide about quirks.

ur damn right .. farts, i need to remove and add some files:

• Mount your EFI volume.
  • Back your EFI volume up to a bootable USB drive and verify that it works.
  • Remove AptioMemoryFix, and any OsxAptioFix variants from the Clover drivers folder on your EFI volume.
  • Add OcQuirks.efi, OpenRuntime.efi, and OcQuirks.plist to the Clover drivers folder on your EFI volume.
  • Reboot.
If your system has trouble booting, use your USB stick to boot back into macOS and revert by reversing the process. Inspect the parameters below and configure OcQuirks.plist with parameters that better match your system.

Default settings are based on AptioMemoryFix and are designed with new Intel systems in mind. Your system may require custom settings, (e.g., Z390 may need DevirtualiseMmio+ProtectUefiServices, Older 100-200 series might need EnableWriteUnprotector). It is also assumed that all slides are valid (no slide=X).
ref: https://github.com/ReddestDream/OcQuirks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back