CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630 & RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I just waited until it restarted, after that it showed that around 12 minutes remaining and then it successfully booted.
How long did you wait? My installation was stuck on "Estimating time remaining..." for about a half hour with no progress made, so I just reverted back.

Motherboard
Gigabyte X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Successfully updated. USB3, Audio, Video, Ethernet, Wifi, iMessage, AirDrop is working! I had to change the last boot option on Clover to boot from my macOS partition. I also updated Clover and kexts with Kext Updater and made a Time Machine backup before updating. Other than that, updated like a real Mac.

Ever since i changed from GTX 960 to RX 580 (in order to run Mojave) and took my time and made a custom DSDT for USB3, i've been updating my Hackintosh without any issues since first or second release of the Mojave. Before it, i mostly run into the problems with Ethernet, Audio and USB3. First two wasn't a big problem to fix, but USB3 bugged me a lot. Now it's just a breeze.

Last edited:

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Motherboard
Gigabyte X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
How long did you wait? My installation was stuck on "Estimating time remaining..." for about a half hour with no progress made, so I just reverted back.
I was actually watching a TV show on the laptop while i was updating my Hackintosh, but it sure wasn't stuck for half an hour. I just glanced at the screen and i saw that it doesn't show how much time it was remaining, i thought that it's odd, but then in around 5 minutes it restarted, after that it showed that around 12 minutes remaining and then it successfully booted. I don't know how long it was stuck with no time remaining, but not for 30 minutes for sure.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Catalina put all the system folders in read-only, in try to change perditions without success.
Actually you should try to change partitions not perditions. Not much you can do if you're in a state of perdition.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC Force
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 5770
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Up and running from a fresh install - That's my thing kind of pedantic I know, but it gives me the feeling of getting rid of all the accumulated possible crap picked up from the Betas.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC Force
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 5770
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anyone tested the AppleTV app with previous purchases? I'm interested to know of there's any handshake issues or DRM issues (please start a new post for that though)?
NO problem here!

Motherboard
Z370 Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Had to upgrade to the latest Clover - but no issues otherwise - do we still need to use -lilubetaall for the whatevergreen/lilu kexts?