- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What we know about 10.15.0 so far...
- macOS Build 19A583
- 32-bit Apps will not run on macOS Catalina.
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have NOT been updated for macOS Mojave/Catalina. Users of NVIDIA Maxwell or Pascal graphics cards should stay on macOS High Sierra.
- Catalina Graphics Support: AMD Radeon HD 7xxx and higher, Intel HD 4000 and higher, NVIDIA 6xx and 7xx 'Kepler'
- Intel HD 630 graphics users may need to add -disablegfxfirmware at Clover boot screen
- Updated audio drivers.
- Updated AppleALC, Lilu, and WhateverGreen may be required. Download here.
- Updated USB drivers
- New Raise Port Limit patch required for some systems. See here for details.
Update Directly to macOS Catalina
macOS 10.15 Catalina: How to Mount Root Partition Read/Write for Post-Installation
How to Create a macOS Catalina Public Beta Installation USB
tonymacx86 Clover Theme (Updated for Catalina)
Introducing the macOS Catalina Critter!
Catalina Desktop Support
Catalina Desktop Guides
Catalina Laptop Support
Catalina Laptop Guides
macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available
Apple Reveals macOS 10.15 Catalina - Available Fall 2019