Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried again by updating clover and the recommended kexts. Still producing purple tint. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Made a thread for help :(

CPU I5-8600k
Mobo; Gigabyte - Z370 HD3P (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151

Last edited:
Help needed.

Mb: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
CPU: i7-3770K
GPU: RX580

Updated to 10.15.1 with latest WEG + Lilu. Everything works fine, EXCEPT sleep... Hack goes to sleep but can't wake. In 10.15.0 all was good.

I've tried different SMBIOS (imac pro 1.1 and imac 14.2), tried different darkwakes... CPU power management seems to work fine. Attaching my Power Management log and KP log. Strange part from PM log is:
Code:
Failure during wake: 0x00000021 : Failure while halting non-boot CPUs
So do I have to do some CPU tuning in my case to run 10.15.1? Thanx for help
Have you tried this?

So, sharing my experience
I solved this (apparently) turned off serial port on bios.
I can wake form sleep normally

Updated Clover, AppleALC, Lilu and WEG to the latest version. Everything went fine.
Mb: Gigabyte z97- HD3
CPU: i7-4770k
GPU: Sapphire Nitro rx580

Interesting... I'm running Dual Xeon on an X9DAI board with the initial release of Catalina. Had to use DisableMCEReporter.kext to get past the dropped 'legacy' dual CPU Mac checks.

Working fine on 10.15.0 but panics again in 10.15.1. Anyone had success with a dual Xeon board yet? CPUFriend also results in a panic.

Last edited:
Flawless update on my Intel NUC NUC5i3RYHS, just like a real Mac! Best machine I've ever owned... Weird enough, the installation process was significally faster than my 2018 MacBook Pro :)

Updated from Clover 4xxx (honestly can’t remember) to 5098, used Hackintool to get the latest AppleALC, Lilu, and WEG kexts. Initiated the update through Software Update, had to manually select the install partition on the second reboot — 15, 20 minutes or so later, the system came back up with everything (apparently) working. I haven’t had time to play around too much, but I did, of course, check sound right away... and all appears to be well. Thanks, all!

...They will be in the Downloads > Kexts area...

Hi Guys,
Mine only worked (I had the black screen issue) after including argument agdpmod=pikera.
Thanks!

Try using space bar once at clover screen. Go to Block Injected Kexts. Choose Other folder, click on Whatevergreenkext. Hit return and boot. If it works try boot argument agdpmod=pikera

This argument is for use with WEG.
Thanks! It worked with the agpdmod=pikera argument!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back