Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many monitors are do you have plugged in and in which ports do you have them? I work only with only one monitor plugged in the HDMI port, but with two 4K monitors via DP blank screen.
Are you saying without WEG you got blank screen ?

My system works fine after update WEG and Clover but sound not working.
I have AppleALC 1.4.3 installed with Hackintool. But the volume icon still shows grey and no outputs.
I downgraded to 1.4.2 but still no luck.

Anyone got this issue?
It was working fine on 10.15.0.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 8.07.36 PM.png
Success! had to update WEG

Help needed.

Mb: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
CPU: i7-3770K
GPU: RX580

Updated to 10.15.1 with latest WEG + Lilu. Everything works fine, EXCEPT sleep... Hack goes to sleep but can't wake. In 10.15.0 all was good.

I've tried different SMBIOS (imac pro 1.1 and imac 14.2), tried different darkwakes... CPU power management seems to work fine. Attaching my Power Management log and KP log. Strange part from PM log is:
Code:
Failure during wake: 0x00000021 : Failure while halting non-boot CPUs
So do I have to do some CPU tuning in my case to run 10.15.1? Thanx for help

My computer maybe An HP8300 but I run the same but stock CPU i7 3770. I use SMBIOS iMac13.2. It is the best match for my CPU hope it helps you too everything works for me like a real Mac.

installed with rx580 nitro+ but got black screen
never used whatevergreen
had lilu, applealc etc installed and all my kext where in system/library to get working
unpluged ati card and tried with intel dedicated graphics but wont boot, i get loading system and then it reboots

how can i update clover from outside or from windows and install weg?

i´m stuck
I have the same card, I had to boot into safe mode in order to get to the desktop.

Similarly to many other users, my boot screen and installer was black. Having said that, I just kept choosing the installer until it disappeared. Had no problem booting into OS after that. Also, heck yeah, Navi GPUs!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 12.35.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 12.35.21 AM.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 135
@fvlasie which brand Radeon VII do you have? have you had any problems with freezing? do you have AppleGFXHDA.kext blocked?
I have an XFX branded Radeon VII. Once in a blue moon my hackintosh will not wake from sleep but I do not know if this is the graphics card...very rare though. I am not sure about AppleGFXHDA.kext. I have attached my Clover config in case it has something useful for you. I am a bit of a newbie here... :)

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.7 KB · Views: 113
:) I just wanted to know how long is it until it would be possible to make a clean install from USB drive. My studio hack is still on Mojave. But I'd like to make a clean Catalina thing.

By the by, I still can't update my Clover it reads it's not for this system. I did Terminal sudo to make the system partition writable but still no go. So it's just jive talkin'...

Everything works like a charm on my NUC, and studio Z370 can wait on Mojave. It's alright...

P.S.: I'm glad to make you laugh and smile...in our grey world these things ain't no bad sometimes :cool:

Use your UniBeast installation USB thumb drive.
I updated directly to Catalina, and I don't have the installation USB. I installed Lilu and WEG in L/E with Hackintool app, and my Hackintosh booted up without problem.

Also updated my Haswell build from 19A602 to 19B88, without any problematic problems. :)

My vision has become blurred ever since I started using Brexit as spectacles. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back