Motherboard
Asus H97M-E
CPU
i3-4330
Graphics
HD 4600
/var/log/install.log
Thanks. I found what I missed. :banghead:
During the reboot, select 'Install Mojave Data' partition from the clover boot menu. Keep selecting until it gets disappeared across multiple reboots (twice). If you do not select the installer partition, clover will select existing Mojave partition by default.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks. I found what I missed. :banghead:
During the reboot, select 'Install Mojave Data' partition from the clover boot menu. Keep selecting until it gets disappeared across multiple reboots (twice). If you do not select the installer partition, clover will select existing Mojave partition by default.
Thanks. That makes sense. I just started the upgrade again and found that option in the boot menu. Maybe this was pointed out in the upgrade notes here and I missed it. I feel like that was never the case on previous version upgrades, or at least I don't remember ever needing to do that.

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Hello everybody. I'm still on version 10.12.5 but looking to update the OS. It seems it has been quite a while since I last messed with Clover and everything related to kexts etc... Any advice on how I should start to operate? I'm a bit worried about these updates, which is the reason I'm still on Sierra. Thanks in advance

Attachments

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
There are no drivers after High Sierra for your GTX 1080.
Really?? These are not the news I was expecting :crazy: Thank you for your answer, I'll try to update to High Sierra then. The only reason is Capture One 20 that require at least High Sierra so I'll start looking for a solution.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming-K7
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Really?? These are not the news I was expecting :crazy: Thank you for your answer, I'll try to update to High Sierra then. The only reason is Capture One 20 that require at least High Sierra so I'll start looking for a solution.
If you need to update to Catalina (or at least Mojave for any 32 bit apps you might still need to run), you'll have to either make do with your onboard HD-630 iGPU or look at any of the AMD cards that are macOS compatible. (Look through the latest Buyers' Guide or check the forums for any feed-back on any specific dGPU card you might be interested in.) Good luck.

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
If you need to update to Catalina (or at least Mojave for any 32 bit apps you might still need to run), you'll have to either make do with your onboard HD-630 igpu or look at any of the AMD cards that are macOS compatible (look through the latest Buyers' Guide or check the forums for any feed-back on any specific dgpu card you might be interested in). Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I actually don't need to update to Catalina. I do however need to update to High Sierra in order to use Capture One 20. If not I'll keep on using version 12 or Lightroom. I won't be able to change my graphic card in the near future so I'll have to deal with it. I'm looking into installation guides for High Sierra but that APFS system is making me doubt since I have one SSD and one HD...I'll stop posting in this thread since it's not related to my issue. Thanks for your feedback again. Have a great day everyone!

Motherboard
ASUS Z370M Plus II 0411
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I had this same issue with the beta. There’s a boot arguement you need to add to Clover. Unfortunately, I’m not at home and don’t remember it, but hopefully it’ll help limit your searching for a solution.
Can you post the boot argument you mentioned in your post # 10 - thanks.

Motherboard
ASUS Z370M Plus II 0411
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Clover r5000+ may cause problems as it revises the Clover folder contents
Please tell us more about these changes in Clover 5000+ and why they matter - thanks.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Please tell us more about these changes in Clover 5000+ and why they matter - thanks.
The Clover team has (since my Post #2) corrected the problems with the latest versions. I've tested the latest Clover which will be used in UniBeast & MultiBeast for Catalina, and it works w/o any problems...at least, at my end.

BTW, I removed the warning in my Post #2. Thanks.