Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [macOS 10.15.0] Thinkpad X1 Extreme Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote it in the readme.MD so it is available to everyone. Please read "USB Dongle with Display (HDMI/DP) Output (NOT eGPU)" section of the readme.MD.
Thank you

Should I be able to install Catalina on new drive, or do I need to go from Mojave 1st?
Followed the laptop guide using a plist for the 8750.

I am trying to install Catalina and it freezes on the apple logo with full loading bar and cursor moveable(when I click the cursor disappears,any other keystrokes cause the screen to flash white) . Yet never fully boots to desktop, it gets past verbose, so I have no idea whats causing it to hang.

I attached my flies and the verbose images before it goes to apple screen and freezes.

Thanks for any tips you can offer!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9126.JPG
    IMG_9126.JPG
    851.8 KB · Views: 91
I’ve been hearing good feedback from people on V3.3/V3.4, and I shall call this 99% perfect at this point. Time to go back to other things in my life! It’s been a fun year.

Hi humans! Catalina is here. The EFI for this laptop is now pretty complete thanks to all you nice people who participated in TonyMacX86 as well as Github discussions. It is also worth mentioning that, a lot of my work is credited to zysuper's work, wouldn’t make it without him. Also a big thanks to this site, as well as its moderators for providing all the tools and resources, and all other developers who developed necessary software for hardware support.

I uploaded them to Github so easier for me to do version control as well as people to get access to it:

Github Repository

Yea! Perfectly Hackintosh a laptop in less than a year! 20181031 -> 20191018 o_O

Note:
* Just go to my repo and LITERALLY line by line read all the Readme.MD, it has all you need to know.

* I’ve been hearing good feedback from people on V3.3/V3.4, and I shall call this 99% perfect at this point. Time to go back to other things in my life! It’s been a fun year.
thanks for post, just wondering where is the link to the Github?

thanks for post and helpful hint, just wondering if you can look at this EFI of mine and suggest anyting to help me upgrade to catalina ? any suggesstion and help is appreciated

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.3 MB · Views: 81
thanks for post and helpful hint, just wondering if you can look at this EFI of mine and suggest anyting to help me upgrade to catalina ? any suggesstion and help is appreciated
Literally download the newest version and upgrade to Catalina (Also make a USB recovery drive in case anything goes wrong and you cannot boot) from Github.

thanks for post, just wondering where is the link to the Github?
Can't you see that GIANT "Github Repository" in the center of the first post?????????

Can't you see that GIANT "Github Repository" in the center of the first post?????????
my apologies, jumped to wrote that pose before saw that GIANT one lol, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back