CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD630, RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
With regards to the ALC1150 issue with sound being lost with sleep, there was a recent change to AppleALC to fix what appears to be the same issue for the ALC1220 series. I figured it'd be worth a shot to apply the same change to the 1150 definitions as well. It appears (so far) to have resolved the issue on my system.

Try the attached kext if you have the issue
I´ll try it later today. Thank you for your hint.

Mobile Phone
Android
I made sure to un-hide the volumes I had hidden for Clover because I remember seeing an extra "preboot" volume during the last updates (as I did this time as well). Backed up the EFI, installed via MAS, after a couple of reboots and about 25 minutes all is well.

EDIT: CRAP, USB volumes aren't loading for some reason.
Same here, supper happy about the update, but turns out my Backup SSD in USB case is not loading. I can boot from it easily, so it's working fine, but i just don't see it in the OS.

Motherboard
ASUS Z370-I
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Everything went fine for me! 15 minutes top, 3 restarts. I do not use the onboard sound, I use an old Apogee One with no drivers. "ApfsDriverLoader-64" and "AptioMemoryFix-64" are installed since 10.13 if I remember right. Clover updated. Lilu, Whatevergreen and Novajpeg updated and installed in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts to avoid problems during the install. Same steps I followed for every Mojave update, and it went smooth each time!

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z97 Pro (Wifi/AC)
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti + R9 380
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
With regards to the ALC1150 issue with sound being lost with sleep, there was a recent change to AppleALC to fix what appears to be the same issue for the ALC1220 series. I figured it'd be worth a shot to apply the same change to the 1150 definitions as well. It appears (so far) to have resolved the issue on my system.

Try the attached kext if you have the issue
Wow, I was desperate and gave a try to your kext, I don't know what you did but looks like it's working good! Thank you very much! Could you please point me to the thread regarding this ALC1220 behavior?

Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
My Process

1. Updated my Clover to 4910,
installing ApfsDriverLoader-64 and AptioMemoryFix-64,​
then removing apfs.efi from EFI/Clover/Drivers64EFI
2. Updated my system to 10.14.4
Took me about 35 minutes*, everything was done automatically with me just watching the process.​
* — my Clover takes about 5 minutes to load the system, I don't know the reason, but having three or four reboots, it ate at least 10—15 minutes just on loading the Clover. Probably would be quicker for others.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
I7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1070; Vega 56
Mac
MacBook Pro
Wow, I was desperate and gave a try to your kext, I don't know what you did but looks like it's working good! Thank you very much! Could you please point me to the thread regarding this ALC1220 behavior?
The updated commit was documented here https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/commit/d80f4cb38b006f58cfe7aa19589fe3c7e620c462

About 10 hours ago a series of commits were applied that added that fix to the other audio devices (including ALC1150). I expect we'll see a formal updated release of AppleALC in the next day or so.

Motherboard
Gigabyte B250M Gaming 3
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
Updated via App Store update without an issue, everything works so far