Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13 Hackintosh on HP OMEN ce003na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the script didn't collect a zip of Clover then. See attached.

ACPI/origin files are too old. They are from May 1. Today is May 24.
It means you forgot to press F4 (and probably forgot to press F2 for up-to-date misc/preboot.log).
Please read problem reporting carefully.

Note: Any bugs in gen_debug.sh should be reported to the author, not me.

It means you forgot to press F4 (and probably forgot to press F2 for up-to-date misc/preboot.log).

Here. I also attached the AppleHDA Patcher output with Laptop codec ALC 295 selected. HDEF DSDT patch produced doesn't do anything and so won't patch, IRQ one does and has been applied.

Also, ACPI keeps getting in a bad state after every boot into macOS, meaning Windows Hello doesn't work (IR camera can't be activated) and can't turn on laptop without power supply. Might be because of using old OEM ACPI in /ACPI/patched (updated now. Won't do another EC reset until required - so many goddamn screws!).

EDIT: EC reset fixed battery percentage, though it will probably go and break again!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Here. I also attached the AppleHDA Patcher output with Laptop codec ALC 295 selected. HDEF DSDT patch produced doesn't do anything and so won't patch, IRQ one does and has been applied.

Also, ACPI keeps getting in a bad state after every boot into macOS, meaning Windows Hello doesn't work (IR camera can't be activated) and can't turn on laptop without power supply. Might be because of using old OEM ACPI in /ACPI/patched (updated now. Won't do another EC reset until required - so many goddamn screws!).

EDIT: EC reset fixed battery percentage, though it will probably go and break again!

If you disconnect all cables and hold power for roughly 30 secs it resets EC. I have this same problem and have just learned to live with it.

If you disconnect all cables and hold power for roughly 30 secs it resets EC. I have this same problem and have just learned to live with it.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE BATTERY?!?!

oof.

Have you got the Nvidia Backlight working?

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE BATTERY?!?!

oof.
Nope, just hold power button long enough, make sure power cable and any usbs are unplugged. (at least it works for me :) )

Have you got the Nvidia Backlight working?
My GTX 1050 is disabled, using intel 630 only with working backlight and keys.

Last edited:
Nope, just hold power button long enough, make sure power cable and any usbs are unplugged. (at least it works for me :) )

My GTX 1050 is disabled, using intel 630 only with working backlight and keys.

Ah, on my laptop the HD 630 is hardware disabled (idfk why rip, it was definitely present on my old ce019na (1050Ti)).

Because I finally got fed up with the HDD related issues, I have somehow managed to make ~128 of space on my SSD. I want to see if I can get the Mojave Beta running, though at the moment I am having a problem with booting the installer (Final install disk created etc, but when it reboots and boots with the installer it does not boot). It shows the following lines of code at the end:
Code:
MacBook-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.178) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.filesystem.ntfs triggered rebuild

Photos are attached along with Problem Reporting files.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 287
  • Problem Reporting Files.zip
    5 MB · Views: 184
Because I finally got fed up with the HDD related issues, I have somehow managed to make ~128 of space on my SSD. I want to see if I can get the Mojave Beta running, though at the moment I am having a problem with booting the installer (Final install disk created etc, but when it reboots and boots with the installer it does not boot). It shows the following lines of code at the end:
Code:
MacBook-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.178) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.filesystem.ntfs triggered rebuild

Photos are attached along with Problem Reporting files.

Mojave is (as far as I know) not in public beta yet.
Therefore it cannot be discussed here.
Refer to the rules: https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back