CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
No but i guess i can make one from my yosemite hard drive that i'm using now. Ah damn...i don't have the OSX installation file.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

Go to the App Store, download the entire OS, when the download is complete, quit the installer. The installer will now be in your Application folder. Follow the directions above. You should be alone to do this on your Yosemite drive. Then use the Unibeast installer to access your 10.13.5 drive.
Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 6.49.12 PM.png

View attachment 340454

Last edited:
Motherboard
X58 EVGA Classified SLI
CPU
i7-920
Graphics
Radeon 7770
Yup does the install icon show up on the second boot, if it does select it again , Mine it boots select install icon it starts installing then reboots then you select install icon again and it finishes install (this time it takes around 15 to 20 mins to install) then boot again and the install icon should be gone and you boot directly to your new install.
Well that was an adventure. I was able to get the install option to work by booting using my Unibeast key (otherwise some options were missing and I got a KP). After what seemed like an eternity installing (I honestly thought it was reinstalling HS) it rebooted but I got a KP again. Turns out the update overwrote my El Capitan version of the NVDAStartup.kext and I had to reinstall the older one again. I'm now happily at 10.13.6.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 D
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
GA-Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well that was an adventure. I was able to get the install option to work by booting using my Unibeast key (otherwise some options were missing and I got a KP). After what seemed like an eternity installing (I honestly thought it was reinstalling HS) it rebooted but I got a KP again. Turns out the update overwrote my El Capitan version of the NVDAStartup.kext and I had to reinstall the older one again. I'm now happily at 10.13.6.
Nice glad you got it sorted, nothing worse than feeling stranded if things are not working out the way you want them to.

Motherboard
Gigabyte H470i Pro AX
CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
Radeon RX5500XT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Took about 10 minutes through the App Store. Everything works. Sound, App Store, iMessage, iTunes etc. No issues whatsoever.

10.13.6.png