- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, press spacebar, and boot using Safe Mode.
What we know about 10.13.6 so far...
- macOS Build 17G65
- Updated apfs.efi - download here
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update.
- This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using MultiBeast or the cloverALC script, no changes will be necessary.
- Install macOS High Sierra App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS High Sierra from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS High Sierra App can be found in the Applications folder.
macOS 10.13.5 Update
macOS 10.13.4 Security Update
macOS 10.13.4 Update
macOS 10.13.3 Supplemental Update
macOS 10.13.3 Update
macOS 10.13.2 Supplemental Update
macOS 10.13.2 Update
macOS 10.13.1 Update
macOS 10.13 Supplemental Update
macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store
macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store