Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone test & give us an update on HandOff/Universal Clipboard on 10.13.5, did it improve on this release ?
(DW1560 & DW1830 users).

Mine refuses to boot from the updater partition with the GPU installed. Anyone else run into this issue?

Have a real MacPro 5,1 with a Nvidia 1080, I upgraded and ran the script to patch the video driver which was successful and I rebooted. after reboot no video, said it wasn't on the Nvidia driver so I switched it and restarted again. no dice, still no video even though it said it was using the Nvidia driver and the utility said it was patched.. weird.. so I uninstalled the driver, restarted, ran the utility which then downloaded, patched, and installed the driver, after reboot its alive!

Messages option not appearing in my preferences either.

Outside of that, smooth update from the store.

edit: turning on 2FA(two factor authentication) enables the setting. Thanks

Last edited:
My partitions do not show in clover after this update, and my SSD is formated at HFS+ so I shouldn't need APFS.efi and still, they do not show up, i have tried booting with USB and I am able to see my partitions but the OS won't boot it would just show the Apple logo and loading bar and it is stuck like a 25%, help please I would really appreciate it.

Update 10.13.5 via the app store and everything is fine, very smooth and perfect.
Please see my signature for the computer configuration.

Can someone test & give us an update on HandOff/Universal Clipboard on 10.13.5, did it improve on this release ?
(DW1560 & DW1830 users).
Handoff/ and clipboard seem to be working but I have Broadcom wifi bluetooth card.

Clover patches kexts in the cache so you need to boot twice. If you use Lilu + NvidiaGraphicsFixup, you can use the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument instead to avoid this limitation.

I'm assuming you mean that to be hand entered - as opposed to clicking a checkbox in Clover Configurator. I actually have the NVDAStartupWeb kexts to patched entry but it didn't seem to work:

upload_2018-6-1_20-1-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back