Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated from the App Store then ran the Nvidia script. Worried at first, because the Nvidia fix didn't seem to take on restart... and audio didn't work. Updated NvidiaGraphicsFixup and Lilu kexts to the latest, and ran Toleda's audio script... restarted and all was well. First time in several updates I've had to re-run the Toleda audio script. Was also able to maintain my drive's HSF+J formatting.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 5.29.05 PM.png

Combo Update without losing anything;

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 00.49.40.png

I am not seeing Messages in iCloud option?

Last edited:
Combo Update without losing anything;

View attachment 333849

I am not seeing Messages in iCloud option?
i see it under Imessage preferences --> accounts
there's a checkbox called "Enable Messages in iCloud"

Edit: changed “setting” to “preferences”

Last edited:
Thought I had the Nvidia version check disabled but apparently not since it booted without the driver.
Clover patches kexts in the cache so you need to boot twice. If you use Lilu + NvidiaGraphicsFixup, you can use the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument instead to avoid this limitation.

i see it under Imessage settings --> accounts

For clarity, that's Messages PREFERENCES, "Accounts" tab. Took me a minute to find it, too.

Updated from the App Store without any issues. Then ran webdriver -m to get around the NVidia issue for the time being while waiting for the updated driver.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 5.03.41 PM.png

First did a full back up with time machine.
Updated APFS, updated Clover to latest, installed update using Apple Store and restart. Fix the audio with the usual script. It just works! ™

i see it under Imessage preferences --> accounts

Edit: changed “setting” to “preferences”
For clarity, that's Messages PREFERENCES, "Accounts" tab. Took me a minute to find it, too.

Here it is mine is look like this;

Are you using 2FA?

F-4sf8Po.jpg

I am using 2FA. i remember reading somewhere that you needed to turn that on for it to show up

Thanks, probably that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back