Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update appears to have gone smoothly. Updated from the App Store, machine rebooted twice, selecting "Install MacOS from..." at the Clover screen both times. Used the NVIDIA patch tool provided in post one, and everything appears to be working fine... including sound (no need to rerun the install tool, just had to turn up the volume).

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 10.55.20 AM.png

Last edited:
I have encountered an issue where the monitor via DisplayPort slept very well and did not wake up.
I am not sure if it is a result of removing too many kext files from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Others.

I did remove the below.
- ACHI-300-Series.kext
- IntelMausiEthernet.kext
- Whatevergreen.kext
- USBInjectAll.kext
- XHCI-200-series-injector.kext

Updated, uninstalled Nvidia graphics, run script for Nvidia , reinstalled RealtekALC and thats it!

how is your performance with that gtx 970? still poor? My GTX 980ti and 1070ti are just running high on benchmarks, but my RX580 cleary performance better in game and much smoother.

Hi guys, I need to clean install because I have not space to update... I downloaded the installer and cloned it in 2 USB drives and in the hard drive but clover can't detect it... I tried to download the installer two times... If I try with El capitan installer it works so it is something related with the now build...
I'm having the same problem, I can't create a bootable USB with 10.13.4 app re-downloaded from AppStore. I've tried several methods, but Clover doesn't show the install partition. Anyone else tried a fresh install?

New patch needed:
Code:
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                g32UDw+DlwQAAA==
                </data>
                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.13.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>

This didn't work for me. Still don't have USB3 ports working after 10.13.4 update. Any ideas?

Intel HD 5500 + HiDPI display no longer work.
Applied patch (perl -i.bak -pe 's|\xB8\x01\x00\x00\x00\xF6\xC1\x01\x0F\x85|\x33\xC0\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\xE9|sg' /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/Current/CoreDisplay + codesign) but does not boot.
Only disable intel inject let me boot the system, but lag and flicker everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back