i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I have followed idiot's guide to iMessage from start to end with no result. When I enter my Apple ID in iMessage it is accepted but while sending SMS, it says Apple ID not signed it and opens accounts page in system preferences. Under accounts when I enter my credentials, it says Än error occurred during authentication

it says Än error occurred during authentication
This can be caused by the Ethernet interface not recognised as en0 and/or BuiltIn.
Another possibility is no native NVRAM support.

This can be caused by the Ethernet interface not recognised as en0 and/or BuiltIn.
Another possibility is no native NVRAM support.
My ethernet is en0. As for the NVRAM, I don't understand can you tell me how to rectify it?

As for the NVRAM, I don't understand can you tell me how to rectify it?
You may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.

You may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.
I am sorry, but I don't know what are these. Can you please provide step by step guide to install them? I shall be very thankful. Thank You!

I am sorry, but I don't know what are these. Can you please provide step by step guide to install them? I shall be very thankful. Thank You!
Download and run Clover.
Click Continue twice.
Click Customize.
Click Drivers64UEFI.
Select EmuVariableUefi-64.
Select Install RC scripts on target volume.
Click Install.

NVRAM.png

Download and run Clover.
Click Continue twice.
Click Customize.
Click Drivers64UEFI.
Select EmuVariableUefi-64.
Select Install RC scripts on target volume.
Click Install.

View attachment 301965
Thanks for the detailed steps. I have followed them but in vain :(

Hi guys, I have followed idiot's guide to iMessage from start to end with no result. When I enter my Apple ID in iMessage it is accepted but while sending SMS, it says Apple ID not signed it and opens accounts page in system preferences. Under accounts when I enter my credentials, it says Än error occurred during authentication

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, see iMessage guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back