Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am having system freezes as well for some reason after a while. Though it takes about 1-2 hours for that to happen. I can boot back normally into the OS without any problems. Have you got any idea/fixes for these freezes by any chance?

Also, how can you downgrade back to 10.12.3?

Hello :)

Sorry to hear you have this problem too.

The way I improved things was actually simple - I uninstalled the Nvidia drivers, re-installed 10.12.3, then updated again to 10.12.4 and finally added the new Nvidia web-drivers.

I do not know exactly what was causing the system freezes but they haven't happened since I did this.

To re-install 10.12.3 is easy. Just use your UniBeast stick from a previous Sierra - in my case that was 10.12.0 - then apply the 10.12.3 combo update to get there.

Do *not* format your boot drive or you will lose all your data. As this is still a Sierra system the installer lets you "update" to an earlier version without damaging anything already on there.

Hope that helps. :)

My update ran perfectly and I am at 10.12.4 but I have lost my sound... Tried to re-run audio_cloverALC file I used to get sound running initially. I have digital out and three line out choices but none of them activate my speakers. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
I got the same problem.. I don't know how to fix it until now

hi, how can I downgrade to 10.12.3, I didn't make any saves.

After upgrading to 12.4, I have removed both the intel inject in the GUI section and the DEVICE section flicker hack. So far everything seems to work in skylake including sleep/wake.

After upgrading to 12.4, I have removed both the intel inject in the GUI section and the DEVICE section flicker hack. So far everything seems to work in skylake including sleep/wake.
Will this work for i5 6200u intel hd 520?

All went relatively issue free, installed the new Nvidia web drivers along with the update so that I could ditch the integrated graphics and start using my GTX1060 instead. Had to apply the black screen fix (definition 17,1) and update my Clover to v2.4 for the graphics drivers to work. Only issue now is that I can't boot into Windows from Clover since the update.

EDIT - Fixed it! Just had to add an EFI folder to my legacy Windows install via bcdboot and add the NTFS.efi driver to Clover :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 11.30.13 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 11.30.13 am.png
    111 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Just updated to 12.4 but ı get cpu kernel panic and ı found no solution for this online.. Than I used my el capitan install disk and go to the Disk utility and select my hackintosh installed drive and click on first aid button and restart the machine and it worked like helllllll!!! :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 02.52.34.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 02.52.34.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back