Motherboard
ASUS H110M-K
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics (HD530)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, I write to the tonymacx86.com forum to find out if it is possible (and if so what drivers, procedures and links should I use) to install Mac OS X El Capitan on my Dell Optiplex 780 (with all the devices working). The components of the computer are:

Motherboard: Dell brand (I do not know exactly what model is because it is that of the PC brand, but CPU-Z says that the model is 03NVJ6)
CPU: Intel Celeron E3400 2.60 Ghz Socket 775 (64-bit processor, however I am also willing to change the processor if this should not be compatible or work well);
GPU: the one integrated in the CPU;
RAM: 8 GB Samsung (4 GB I added them some time ago);
Storage: 250 GB Hard Disk WD.

P. S .: I remind you that every proposal is welcome.

Thanks everyone in advance for the answers.
Good day.
Damiano

IIRC, the system should be compatible for the most part. You'll have to make sure that the BIOS is set for AHCI mode for the hard drive, and I believe you'll need a USB audio adapter as the inbuilt HDA audio doesn't work well with AppleHDA or VoodooHDA. The only thing I guarantee that won't work properly is that integrated graphics chip, as there is no support in macOS for it in terms of QE/CI/Metal. Any number of ATI or Nvidia cards would work terrifically with that system out of the box, but you'll run into either height issues (SFF and DT models) or depth issues (MT model); keep in mind that some video cards will also require a PSU upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back