Contribute
Register

Mac OS El Capitan on ASUS ROG GL702VM

Status
Not open for further replies.
What specifically am I looking for in this guide?

Oh, ok sorry I didn't pick up on that

Oh, ok sorry I didn't pick up on that

Yes... as per FAQ, diagnosis not possible with vague descriptions of problems.
In the case of a KP, need photo of the KP and the EFI/Clover that causes it.

Is there a way to upgrade OS to Sierra? I tried the direct upgrade but when I reboot and then try to perform the step with spacebar and boot without kextcache the option is not there and i boot using -v. witch then gets to the system uptime line and then reboots the system with no errors to the clover boot screen. Also when i try to boot using the USB Sierra installer and chaos -v. I get to the same place System Uptime XXXXX nano then system reboots to clover screen. I have attached the requested files for your review.

Is there a way to upgrade OS to Sierra? I tried the direct upgrade but when I reboot and then try to perform the step with spacebar and boot without kextcache the option is not there and i boot using -v. witch then gets to the system uptime line and then reboots the system with no errors to the clover boot screen. Also when i try to boot using the USB Sierra installer and chaos -v. I get to the same place System Uptime XXXXX nano then system reboots to clover screen. I have attached the requested files for your review.

Nothing attached.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Ok here we go again files should be included this time.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Ok I changed to the version of voodops2 Kext you mentioned. I'm posting screen shots of the results.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back