Contribute
Register

Mac OS El Capitan on ASUS ROG GL702VM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an updated screenshot with more detail at the end.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 96
So i have to attach a new set of files with every picture i upload? The only thing i did from the last attachment was replace the fakeSMC, and VoodooPS2Controller file with most recent versions. Everything else in the attachment stayed the same.

So i have to attach a new set of files with every picture i upload? The only thing i did from the last attachment was replace the fakeSMC, and VoodooPS2Controller file with most recent versions. Everything else in the attachment stayed the same.

Need actual files that you're using. I will not guess about what you're doing.

ok here is the updated information.

Attachments

• Stuff for Rehabman.zip
    2 MB · Views: 70
I followed the clover boot disk guide when creating the install disk. I didn't apply any patches yet. I will delete it and try again.

Is there a way to change the resolution of the video through the config.plist

I followed the clover boot disk guide when creating the install disk. I didn't apply any patches yet. I will delete it and try again.

Boot the macOS installer with your USB (created according to the guide I linked).

I do boot it and the screenshots are a result of that. Is there a way to change the resolution of the video through config.plist? I know my graphics card is not supported, but I'm having a problem running Logic Pro X as a result of the graphics card resolution. The playhead will not automatically update position letting me know what part of audio is running. The people on the logic forums say it's because the resolution is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back