Contribute
Register

Mac OS El Capitan on ASUS ROG GL702VM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my progress. I have got both Mac OS and win10 installed on same ssd. Am able to get clover to recognize Mac but when loading I get the following screens. I have tried multiple clover option settings and only got the Mac OS to boot once. Unfortunately this was before I started writing down what I changed. So I haven't been able to get it working since. Could someone please tell me what is meant by these screens?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Having a problem getting an external monitor working through HDMI. Does anyone know if this will work?

Ok i have updated my profile to include system specs. The system is not reporting the correct amount of ram its reporting 8GB when there is 16GB installed. It is also not reporting correct video memory. It is reporting 8MB and it should be 6GB. HDMI on side doesn't work. keyboard keys backlighting not working. battery percentage info not working. internal sound not working. When i boot to clover there are settings in the options i have to change every time in order for OS to boot, can't seem to find the settings in Clover Configurator. I don't believe power management is working correctly. I'm sure there is other stuff that i just can't think of right now. I have tried to perform the steps in the guides but they seemed to jump around and seemed to be missing the correct order to perform the steps. So i don't believe that i implemented the patches and kext installs, etc. correctly.
I know it will not be perfect and it does run pretty good the way it is, but i just know it could be better.

Ok i have updated my profile to include system specs. The system is not reporting the correct amount of ram its reporting 8GB when there is 16GB installed. It is also not reporting correct video memory. It is reporting 8MB and it should be 6GB. HDMI on side doesn't work. keyboard keys backlighting not working. battery percentage info not working. internal sound not working. When i boot to clover there are settings in the options i have to change every time in order for OS to boot, can't seem to find the settings in Clover Configurator. I don't believe power management is working correctly. I'm sure there is other stuff that i just can't think of right now. I have tried to perform the steps in the guides but they seemed to jump around and seemed to be missing the correct order to perform the steps. So i don't believe that i implemented the patches and kext installs, etc. correctly.
I know it will not be perfect and it does run pretty good the way it is, but i just know it could be better.

Still no "Problem Reporting" files attached.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Is it possible to get my HDMI port working on my laptop? If so, how do i do it?

Sorry i just figured out how to attach my problem reporting files. OK, So this should cover my issues from post #24 and #26

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Sorry i just figured out how to attach my problem reporting files. OK, So this should cover my issues from post #24 and #26

Need all files requested in "Problem Reporting".
Missing:
- ioreg
- kextcache output
- kextstat output
- patchmatic output

Read "Problem Reporting" in the FAQ again. Carefully.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was more. I will try to post the rest of the files this morning. Also is there an "mobile net card with a speed of ac that will replace my intel 7265ac?

Attached are the rest of the troubleshooting files requested. They are in the archive.zip file

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    566 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back