Contribute
Register

Mac OS 14.3.1 Older I7 installation Problems

In the photo I have these two dmg files they are installer inside them, now what can I do to make them or of them into a bootable usb? The link no good to me, because I am on 14.3.1 Mac mini, I have make do with dmg files.

That photo is of Windows device manager ...

If you have a Sonoma Mac Mini, open the dmg to check what's in i t, then try using the High Sierra Terminal command in the High Sierra guide here to create the USB installer.

If that doesn't work try our UniBeast 8.4.0 from the Downloads menu.I

Apologies if you've tried already. Show us what is in the dmgs.

That photo is of Windows device manager ...

If you have a Sonoma Mac Mini, open the dmg to check what's in i t, then try using the High Sierra Terminal command in the High Sierra guide here to create the USB installer.

If that doesn't work try our UniBeast 8.4.0 from the Downloads menu.I

Apologies if you've tried already. Show us what is in the dmgs.
The UniBeast and some success, not complete. I have attach zip file on EFI 5007 came with UniBeast and EFI 5157. when I used one or the other which stop in the loading of the refi information start of things. But Unibeast did had a problem with the EFI Setup.Here is a two parter...One how to fix the Unibeast 5007 to load the MacOS installer and then how upgrade the EFI to 5157?

Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 12
@Superbatman It really makes more sense to start with Big Sur on your Ivy Bridge system. HD4000 is still supported in that OS. Then you can upgrade to Sonoma later from there. OCLP patching would be required. So I would download Big Sur, install that with a USB and go from there. You really want to be using OpenCore at this point in time. Clover has become obsolete IMO.

Here's the simple directions for making a Big Sur USB installer.

I am trying my hand on Opencore...I know made mistakes...like any file I am missing, if so kind put them here so I can download them and where put them, plus go over config.plist for errors list them for me. Thank you helping me.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    15.7 MB · Views: 6
I am trying my hand on Opencore...I know made mistakes...like any file I am missing, if so kind put them here so I can download them and where put them, plus go over config.plist for errors list them for me. Thank you helping me.
should only be the one folder called EFI in your zip folder

then inside that a BOOT and OC folder etc

should only be the one folder called EFI in your zip folder

then inside that a BOOT and OC folder etc
I have a question about driver all those file to add in, are they same between OC vs. Clover?

I am having problems with the OpenCore Bootloader. I have attach efi and a photo of the boot up. Can someone go through and advise where I need to fix with what! Thank you all the help you all giving me, I am learning a lot for you.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 11
I am having problems with the OpenCore Bootloader. I have attach efi and a photo of the boot up. Can someone go through and advise where I need to fix with what! Thank you all the help you all giving me, I am learning a lot for you.

Okay, there are quite a few mistakes in your config.plist. Mostly typos. I'll list what I can see on a quick glance:

1) You have missed the letter "G" for the ACPI entry for SSDT-PLUG.aml (SSDT-PLU.aml etc).

2) You have declared IntelMausi.kext but the kext you have in place is IntelMausiEthernet.kext

3) In the Misc/Security/SecureBootModel you have a typo "\Disabled" when it should be just "Disabled".

I recommend you check everything over again, against the Dortania guide.

:)

I still need sum support still, think I have EFI some what working, but does not seeing Windows. Now I need find

UniBeast tool for the right macOS for my hardware! I am having hard time finding the write OS. Can someone point to the right spot. Thank you very much.​

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
Okay, there are quite a few mistakes in your config.plist. Mostly typos. I'll list what I can see on a quick glance:

1) You have missed the letter "G" for the ACPI entry for SSDT-PLUG.aml (SSDT-PLU.aml etc).

2) You have declared IntelMausi.kext but the kext you have in place is IntelMausiEthernet.kext

3) In the Misc/Security/SecureBootModel you have a typo "\Disabled" when it should be just "Disabled".

I recommend you check everything over again, against the Dortania guide.

:)
I am doing some test to make this work either clover or OpenCore, I feel close with both. Here my last testing...but where do I give the adjustment.

Attachments

• Clover try.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 8
Back