GT 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am working new, but older I7 system by HP, which I have edited five or six times, but not working just right. For one: screen resolution is small type; two when does come up to the menu just shows install of the mac os, but windows; three, when choose to install as if was broken. I have included the efi folder to see what hent wrong, I am hoping someone could fix it for me. Thanks. CLH

Attachments

• EFI.zip.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 12
Not a User Build. Moved to Laptop Support.

hate to to say it but, it is a desktop.

hate to to say it but, it is a desktop.

Not according to your profile.

The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system. Since they are viewable under your avatar they need to kept as small as possible and limited to one system only

other option is clover bootloader vs open core. I am also trying clover as a bootloader, I have almost working right see both installer and windows. If i choose windows it takes me into it, but not installer. I think clover will be one to use if someone tune it up. Thanks....

Attachments

• EFI clover.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 5
other option is clover bootloader vs open core. I am also trying clover as a bootloader, I have almost working right see both installer and windows. If i choose windows it takes me into it, but not installer. I think clover will be one to use if someone tune it up. Thanks....

Hello.

We are confused ...

You have posted in Sonoma Laptop Support - as per per your hardware Profile mentioned by @P1LGRIM - yet you say in post #3 that it is a Desktop. As we Can't see any details of your PC hardware we aren't able to help.

Out of interest your Clover Drivers folder simply contains all the available drivers. This is not how Clover works. You need to only select the ones needed. Which ones you do need will depend on your hardware.

... if someone tune it up. Thanks....

Not possible at this point.

Hello.

We are confused ...

You have posted in Sonoma Laptop Support - as per per your hardware Profile mentioned by @P1LGRIM - yet you say in post #3 that it is a Desktop. As we Can't see any details of your PC hardware we aren't able to help.

Out of interest your Clover Drivers folder simply contains all the available drivers. This is not how Clover works. You need to only select the ones needed. Which ones you do need will depend on your hardware.

Not possible at this point.
Thanks for the info, I have made some changes. Here the update, I am one step closer to make it work, but it started to load and give me the circle with line through it. This time I have included in the zip is the photos of the system, if you share what driver should I be using. Thanks/

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 13
Thanks for the info, I have made some changes. Here the update, I am one step closer to make it work, but it started to load and give me the circle with line through it. This time I have included in the zip is the photos of the system, if you share what driver should I be using. Thanks/
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

or:

Viewing your Clover install log, it looks as though you have quite a few EFI-bootable disks attached - disk3, disk4 and disk5 as well as the main internal drive. This will confuse a bootloader.

Next you need some form of APTIO Memory fix driver. I don't see one in the Drivers folder.

Next, again, you are probably better getting to grips with OpenCore for Sonoma. The Clover version that supports it actually includes OpenCore elements anyway, to enable it to continue working, so it makes more sense, in my view, to change to a full OpenCore system. Once learned it's more logical and easier to troubleshoot.

:)

Back