Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad Y700 + Sierra 10.12.1(16B2657)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I also have Lenovo Y700 (15ISK) and I was thinking about putting hackintosh on it.
As I am beginner I will surely follow that thread and ask some questions.

First of all, I am curious if, for example Dell Inspiron 15 7559 has more or less similar hardware to Y700, I can seek for solutions in their tread?

About your Wi-fi/Bluetooth problem, as I found out I have Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, do you have some other or is it going to be problematic for me as well?

Hello.
I also have Lenovo Y700 (15ISK) and I was thinking about putting hackintosh on it.
As I am beginner I will surely follow that thread and ask some questions.

First of all, I am curious if, for example Dell Inspiron 15 7559 has more or less similar hardware to Y700, I can seek for solutions in their tread?

About your Wi-fi/Bluetooth problem, as I found out I have Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, do you have some other or is it going to be problematic for me as well?

Intel wireless is not supported, you have to replace a compatible one ( I choose BCM94352Z, and it works fine, about 30 bucks)

Is this laptop compatible with the lenovo version of the bcm94352z , i know retarded question ,but i just returned my inspiron 7559 and i was wondering if this laptop would do the trick.

The version that i'm talking about is this :
s-l200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back