Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad U430 - Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan

Colver F4 can get more SSDT files than pathmatic -extract. Which is correct?

Both are correct. Clover F4 will get 'dynamic' SSDTs. patchmatic -extract will not, unless they are loaded. In this case the dynamic SSDTs are not loaded when running OS X (difference in the ACPI platform code).

If I copy the ssdt files generated by pathmatic to native_linux and then do disassemble, make path and make. It is is not correct.

Did you boot from USB using my guide? You cannot use patchmatic -extract output when you already have patched files present in ACPI/patched (patchmatic -extract output is the patched content in that case).

Did you boot from USB using my guide? You cannot use patchmatic -extract output when you already have patched files present in ACPI/patched (patchmatic -extract output is the patched content in that case).

yes, I was wrong. The ACPI already patched before I use pathmatic -extract.

Thank you, RehabMan

That post #422 is basically the same procedure as the U430 repo at github.com. I should just follow the repo 100%, then I will not have those struggles.

Now, I am working on the powermangement, will follow you guide and do it again. I try to print that post but seems I don't know how to add an ethernet printer on MAC. :lol:

Another request is can I translate some of your [guide] into Chinese and post them on a Chinese hackintosh forum. It is not for business, and I will keep your information on the post.

Thank you, RehabMan

That post #422 is basically the same procedure as the U430 repo at github.com. I should just follow the repo 100%, then I will not have those struggles.

The guide in the README could use some updates, but it is workable... as is the post I linked.

Now, I am working on the powermangement, will follow you guide and do it again. I try to print that post but seems I don't know how to add an ethernet printer on MAC. :lol:

With a clean Clover install, all you need is correct smbios, and SSDT from ssdtPRgen.sh.

Another request is can I translate some of your [guide] into Chinese and post them on a Chinese hackintosh forum. It is not for business, and I will keep your information on the post.

I don't mind as long as you credit and link back to the source...

The guide in the README could use some updates, but it is workable... as is the post I linked.

With a clean Clover install, all you need is correct smbios, and SSDT from ssdtPRgen.sh.

I don't mind as long as you credit and link back to the source...

On my PC, It is a Intel E3-1225 v2 CPU, gigabyte NV-GTX660OC-2GB graphics. Mother board is Z77m-d3h.
Which smbios do you think should I use?
I use iMac 13,2, but ssdt not work. I only use a fakesmc and a realtek81xx.kext on this machine.

Hi RehabMan

This time is about the laptop U430P, still the auto restart problem.
I have remove the usb wifi, but the system still restart automatically from sleep.
What's the problem do you think it could be?

Regards
Charles

Hi RehabMan

This time is about the laptop U430P, still the auto restart problem.
I have remove the usb wifi, but the system still restart automatically from sleep.
What's the problem do you think it could be?

Regards
Charles

Download patchmatic: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic.
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Hi RehabMan

Thank you, I have did that this morning and post the result on #455

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back