Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad U430 - Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to post #422...
FYI: The instructions could be simplified quite a bit to use patchmatic -extract (it is automatic in disassemble.sh) instead of a Linux extract...

I added a note. Thanks.

Hi RehabMan

My computer is U430P. CPU is i5-4258U, the graphic is iris 5100. Bios version 7ccn62ww.
Bootloader is clover r2953.

I finally managed to make it work. Your are right, I should read your U430 Repo, its a great work.:D
Thank you for your effort. :thumbup::thumbup:

I just finished the project and would like to have a feedback.

I basicly follow every steps of the repo. Only a few differences.

1.The dsdt and ssdt part, I get them with clover by press F4, and then copy them to directory native_linux and native_patchmatic.

2. I change the graphic patch name from default "HD 4400" to "Iris 5100". Ony change the name to fit iris graphic. The id is still 0x0a260006.

3. I didn't use command "make install", because I make all the patches on PC. After the make, I manually copy the DSDT and SSDTs from build folder to a usb sticker and then copy to laptop's EFI.

4. I change smbios to macbook pro 11,1.

5. I skip the wifi section. I bought a TL-823N usb wifi, its chip is RTL8192cu, supported by Mac OS X.

The rest procedures are all the same. All the patches works great.

There are some questions, please can you help me?

1. When boot into mac, the screen have a quick screen blur, the apple logo become some scraches, an then goes fine.
Should I try diferent inject values?

2. I tested sleep, it works. However after a few minutes, it restrat automaticly.
I don‘t know why.

3. The Fn+F4's function is also adjust brightness, equal to Fn+F11. Fn+F7, Fn+F8, Fn+F9 seems not work. Didn't test Fn+F9, as I don't have a hdmi plug monitor.

4. After run the ssdtPRGen.sh , I put the generated SSDT.aml to clover and restart. Nothing different as before, the cpu only have x8 and x16. Is that because I change the smbios?

Is that possible to fix these?

PS: Sorry for my bad English, hope it doesn't bother you.:D

Please update your profile to reflect your hardware specifications...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

1.The dsdt and ssdt part, I get them with clover by press F4, and then copy them to directory native_linux and native_patchmatic.

It is easier to use patchmatic (and automatic). I should update the repo instructions... There is a quick guide earlier in this thread.

2. I change the graphic patch name from default "HD 4400" to "Iris 5100". Ony change the name to fit iris graphic. The id is still 0x0a260006.

The ig-platform-id doesn't have anything to do with the device-id... it is a framebuffer id...

3. I didn't use command "make install", because I make all the patches on PC. After the make, I manually copy the DSDT and SSDTs from build folder to a usb sticker and then copy to laptop's EFI.

You can actually do all the post-install tasks on the machine itself...

MacBookAir6,2 is a closer match.

5. I skip the wifi section. I bought a TL-823N usb wifi, its chip is RTL8192cu, supported by Mac OS X.

The results are better with a supported PCIe WiFI.

The rest procedures are all the same. All the patches works great.

There are some questions, please can you help me?

1. When boot into mac, the screen have a quick screen blur, the apple logo become some scraches, an then goes fine.

Use the supplied config.plist.

2. I tested sleep, it works. However after a few minutes, it restrat automaticly.
I don‘t know why.

3. The Fn+F4's function is also adjust brightness, equal to Fn+F11. Fn+F7, Fn+F8, Fn+F9 seems not work. Didn't test Fn+F9, as I don't have a hdmi plug monitor.

4. After run the ssdtPRGen.sh , I put the generated SSDT.aml to clover and restart. Nothing different as before, the cpu only have x8 and x16. Is that because I change the smbios?

Is that possible to fix these?

Download patchmatic: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic.
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Hi RehabMan

Thank you for your help.

My laptop is Lenovo U430P.
CPU:Intel I5-4258U @ 2.40GHz
Motherboard chipset:Lenovo Cheery 4A Haswell UTL
(not sure if it is a HM86 chipset , should be same as your U430 Touch, the bios version is 7ccn62ww )
Graphics: Intel Haswell-ULT GT3 Iris(TM) Graphics 5100, 1366*768

The attached zip file is packed aml files and the ioreg file. I make it exactly followed Toleda's thread, and verified it by ioreg 2.1.

Below are the terminal output information. However "kextstate| grep -y appintelcpu" don't have any output, so I post "kextstate| grep -y appintel" for your information.

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Last login: Tue Dec 23 09:41:29 on ttys000[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]C
harlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:~ charles$ cd Downloads/[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:Downloads charles$ cd RehabMan/[/FONT]

[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ patchmatic -extract[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ ls[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]DSDT.aml    SSDT-1.aml    SSDT-2.aml    SSDT-3.aml    SSDT-4.aml   SSDT.aml[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT][COLOR=#0000cd][B][FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ kextstat |grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82276000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT][COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ kextstat |grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ kextstat |grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[/COLOR][FONT=Menlo][COLOR=#0000cd][B]Note:.There is nothing output[/B][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ kextstat |grep -y appleintel[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   91    0 0xffffff7f81ea3000 0x4b000    0x4b000    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul (10.0.0) <90 89 67 15 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   98    0 0xffffff7f81e15000 0x5f000    0x5f000    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000Graphics (10.0.0) <97 89 67 12 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[/B][FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ kextstat |grep -y acpi[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   11   20 0xffffff7f80ed7000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily (1.4) <7 6 4 3>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82276000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   34    0 0xffffff7f822e5000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons (3.1) <33 13 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   36    0 0xffffff7f81872000 0x8000     0x8000     org.hwsensors.driver.ACPISensors (1613) <18 11 7 5 4 3>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   40    0 0xffffff7f822db000 0x7000     0x7000     com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC (3.1) <39 13 11 5 4 3>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   70    0 0xffffff7f82303000 0x4000     0x4000     com.darwin.driver.ACPIBacklight (2.0.3) <67 11 4 3>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:RehabMan charles$ [/FONT]

Attachments

• dsdt:ssdt & terminal output & ioreg.zip
    422.5 KB · Views: 89

Good to know the makefile works with Clover F4 output.

Stick with MacBookAir6,x.

You're probably not using my config.plist with the patches for the glitch (there is still a short glitch -- less than a second).

I don‘t know why.

It is probably caused by your USB WiFi.

3. The Fn+F4's function is also adjust brightness, equal to Fn+F11.

Fn+F4 is mapped to F14. Unless you change it in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts, the default function for F14 is brightness down.

Fn+F7, Fn+F8, Fn+F9 seems not work. Didn't test Fn+F9, as I don't have a hdmi plug monitor.

Fn+F7 is not implemented. Fn+F8 is F18. Fn+F9 is screen off/on toggle. I assume you mean you didn't test Fn+F10. Fn+F10 is mirror on/off toggle.

You should stick with MacBookAir6,x.

One thing I note about your files. Your SSDTs are in a strange order. You must use the same order they originally came in. You should use 'make install' to be certain they are installed correctly. Maybe it is just the quirky way you did ssdtPRgen.sh output (should be SSDT.aml).

Also, use AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext to test pstates.

Really appreciate you help.

Good to know the makefile works with Clover F4 output.

So , I do not have to make dsdt and ssdt with pathmatic -extract again?

Stick with MacBookAir6,x.
Ok, I will change it to MacBookAir6,2.

You're probably not using my config.plist with the patches for the glitch (there is still a short glitch -- less than a second).

Yes, It is very quick just like flash.
I compared your config and mine, most of the part are the same. except the smbios(I will change it later).And it will not boot correctly with argument dart=0.

It is probably caused by your USB WiFi.
I will plug it off and try again. Last time it did not restart, it just sleep to dead, I have to turn off and turn on back.

Fn+F4 is mapped to F15. Unless you change it in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts, the default function for F15 is brightness down.
Yes, you're right. I am in China, so the keyboard layout may different as yours.
on our keyboards there are only F12. I don't know Mac have F15. Just tested again.
I just tested, Fn+F4 is brightness down. F5 is brightness up. Fn+F5 seems no action.

Fn+F7 is not implemented. Fn+F8 is F18. Fn+F9 is screen off/on toggle. I assume you mean you didn't test Fn+F10. Fn+F10 is mirror on/off toggle.
Fn+F8 still no action. maybe the keyboard's problem, I am not going to worry about it any more.
Fn+F9 is correct.
Fn+10 also correct, I just test tested.

You should stick with MacBookAir6,x.
Yes, sir.

One thing I note about your files. Your SSDTs are in a strange order. You must use the same order they originally came in. You should use 'make install' to be certain they are installed correctly. Maybe it is just the quirky way you did ssdtPRgen.sh output (should be SSDT.aml).
I change the ssdt's file name, the original is ssdt6 and ssdt8, I named them from 1. and them add the ssdtPRgen.sh's ssdt .

Also, use AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext to test pstates.
Not really understand how to do this part.:confused:

And it will not boot correctly with argument dart=0.

My u430 boots with dart=0 or without. Currently I'm booting without...

Yes, you're right. I am in China, so the keyboard layout may different as yours.
on our keyboards there are only F12. I don't know Mac have F15. Just tested again.
I just tested, Fn+F4 is brightness down. F5 is brightness up. Fn+F5 seems no action.

The keyboard does not have F14, but Fn+F4 generates F14. Same goes for Fn+F8 and F18....
Fn+F5 generates F15.

Fn+F8 still no action.

It generates F18. If you don't have anything assigned to F18, it will seem as if it does nothing.

I change the ssdt's file name, the original is ssdt6 and ssdt8, I named them from 1. and them add the ssdtPRgen.sh's ssdt .

See make 'install' for the way I'm installing.

Not really understand how to do this part.:confused:

There is a link here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Hi RehabMan

Colver F4 can get more SSDT files than pathmatic -extract. Which is correct?

If I copy the ssdt files generated by pathmatic to native_linux and then do disassemble, make path and make. It is is not correct.

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Last login: Tue Dec 23 11:13:00 on ttys000[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:~ charles$ ls[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Desktop            Movies            Public[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Documents        Music            cloverefiboot-themes[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Downloads        Pictures        Library
Project[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:~ charles$ cd Project/[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:Project charles$ ls[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]laptop.git    u430.git[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:Project charles$ cd u430.git/[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:u430.git charles$ make[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]iasl -ve -p build/DSDT.aml patched/DSDT.dsl[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Intel ACPI Component Architecture[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ASL+ Optimizing Compiler version 20141107-64 [Nov 13 2014][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Copyright (c) 2000 - 2014 Intel Corporation[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl   3303:                             ^^EC0._Q41 ()[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6085 -                                              ^ Object not found or not accessible from scope (^^EC0._Q41)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl   3317:                             ^^EC0._Q41 ()[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6085 -                                              ^ Object not found or not accessible from scope (^^EC0._Q41)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl   3346:                     Method (RKAB, 1, NotSerialized)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6074 -           Name already exists in scope ^  (RKAB)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl   3353:                             \_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0._Q41()[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6084 -                                     Object does not exist ^  (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0._Q41)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl   3363:                             \_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0._Q41()[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6084 -                                     Object does not exist ^  (\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0._Q41)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11437:             Method (QQ94, 0, NotSerialized)  [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6074 -   Name already exists in scope ^  (QQ94)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11448:                 Store (DN00, Index (TEMP, Zero))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11449:                 Store (DN01, Index (TEMP, One))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN01)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11450:                 Store (DN02, Index (TEMP, 0x02))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN02)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11451:                 Store (DN03, Index (TEMP, 0x03))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN03)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11452:                 Store (DN04, Index (TEMP, 0x04))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11453:                 Store (DN05, Index (TEMP, 0x05))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN05)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11454:                 Store (DN06, Index (TEMP, 0x06))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN06)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11455:                 Store (DN07, Index (TEMP, 0x07))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN07)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11456:                 Store (DN08, Index (TEMP, 0x08))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN08)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11457:                 Store (DN09, Index (TEMP, 0x09))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN09)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11458:                 Store (DN0A, Index (TEMP, 0x0A))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0A)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11459:                 Store (DN0B, Index (TEMP, 0x0B))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0B)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11460:                 Store (DN0C, Index (TEMP, 0x0C))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0C)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11461:                 Store (DN0D, Index (TEMP, 0x0D))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0D)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11462:                 Store (DN0E, Index (TEMP, 0x0E))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11463:                 Store (DN0F, Index (TEMP, 0x0F))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0F)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11470:                 Store (MN00, Index (TEMP, Zero))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11471:                 Store (MN01, Index (TEMP, One))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN01)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11472:                 Store (MN02, Index (TEMP, 0x02))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN02)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11473:                 Store (MN03, Index (TEMP, 0x03))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN03)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11474:                 Store (MN04, Index (TEMP, 0x04))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11475:                 Store (MN05, Index (TEMP, 0x05))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN05)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11476:                 Store (MN06, Index (TEMP, 0x06))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN06)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11477:                 Store (MN07, Index (TEMP, 0x07))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN07)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11478:                 Store (MN08, Index (TEMP, 0x08))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN08)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11479:                 Store (MN09, Index (TEMP, 0x09))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN09)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11480:                 Store (MN0A, Index (TEMP, 0x0A))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0A)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11481:                 Store (MN0B, Index (TEMP, 0x0B))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0B)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11482:                 Store (MN0C, Index (TEMP, 0x0C))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0C)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11483:                 Store (MN0D, Index (TEMP, 0x0D))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0D)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11484:                 Store (MN0E, Index (TEMP, 0x0E))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11485:                 Store (MN0F, Index (TEMP, 0x0F))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0F)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11500:             Method (RDDN, 0, Serialized)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6074 -   Name already exists in scope ^  (RDDN)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11503:                 Store (DN00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11504:                 Store (DN01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN01)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11505:                 Store (DN02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN02)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11506:                 Store (DN03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN03)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11507:                 Store (DN04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11508:                 Store (DN05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN05)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11509:                 Store (DN06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN06)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11510:                 Store (DN07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN07)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11511:                 Store (DN08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN08)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11512:                 Store (DN09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN09)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11513:                 Store (DN0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0A)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11514:                 Store (DN0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0B)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11515:                 Store (DN0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0C)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11516:                 Store (DN0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0D)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11517:                 Store (DN0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11518:                 Store (DN0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (DN0F)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11524:                 Store (MN00, Index(TEMP, 0x00))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11525:                 Store (MN01, Index(TEMP, 0x01))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN01)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11526:                 Store (MN02, Index(TEMP, 0x02))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN02)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11527:                 Store (MN03, Index(TEMP, 0x03))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN03)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11528:                 Store (MN04, Index(TEMP, 0x04))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11529:                 Store (MN05, Index(TEMP, 0x05))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN05)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11530:                 Store (MN06, Index(TEMP, 0x06))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN06)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11531:                 Store (MN07, Index(TEMP, 0x07))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN07)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11532:                 Store (MN08, Index(TEMP, 0x08))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN08)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11533:                 Store (MN09, Index(TEMP, 0x09))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN09)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11534:                 Store (MN0A, Index(TEMP, 0x0A))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0A)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11535:                 Store (MN0B, Index(TEMP, 0x0B))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0B)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11536:                 Store (MN0C, Index(TEMP, 0x0C))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0C)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11537:                 Store (MN0D, Index(TEMP, 0x0D))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0D)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11538:                 Store (MN0E, Index(TEMP, 0x0E))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11539:                 Store (MN0F, Index(TEMP, 0x0F))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6088 -                                   ^ Object is not accessible from this scope (MN0F)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11840:                 Store (^^PCI0.LPCB.EC0.RDDN (), Index (PBIF, 0x09))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6085 -     Object not found or not accessible from scope ^  (^^PCI0.LPCB.EC0.RDDN)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]patched/DSDT.dsl  11846:                 Store (^^PCI0.LPCB.EC0.RDMN (), Index (PBIF, 0x0C))[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Error    6085 -     Object not found or not accessible from scope ^  (^^PCI0.LPCB.EC0.RDMN)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ASL Input:     patched/DSDT.dsl - 12078 lines, 348859 bytes, 4220 keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Compilation complete. 73 Errors, 35 Warnings, 16 Remarks, 141 Optimizations[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]make: *** [build/DSDT.aml] Error 255[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CharlesMacdeMacBook-Pro:u430.git charles$ [/FONT]

Hi RehabMan

You are right.

After I change smbios to Mac mini 6,2. the frequency works correctly.
Now It have x8,x24,x25,x26,x27,x29. Most of the time on x8(792Mhz) and x24(2.38GHz).

The usb wifi did something bad for the system. I plug it on the usb 3.0. When I try to plug it off, the system crashed and restart. I can't change wifi card, if I change it, I will lost the warranty.

And I just find the Fn+Home is brightness up, Fn+PgDn is brightness down, I will look into the keyboard shortcut to see what the define in there.

Regards
Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back