CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
That's strange. But i don't think U430P and U430 use different motherboard.

I downloaded my bios from lenovo website, the U430P and the U430 are on different pages. but the version and the release date are the same. 7CCN62WW, 11/24/2014

FYI:
http://support.lenovo.com/hk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-u-series-laptops/ideapad-u430p-notebook

http://support.lenovo.com/hk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-u-series-laptops/ideapad-u430-touch-notebook
They have released a new version since I checked... I'm running 7ccn61ww.

Not sure I want to update...

Boot from USB and capture "patchmatic -extract" output. I'll compare the files to 61ww.

Motherboard
Yosemite 10.10.1
CPU
E3-1225 v2
Graphics
GA-NV660OC-2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
They have released a new version since I checked... I'm running 7ccn61ww.

Not sure I want to update...
That's fine, I can flash back to 61. I enabled the back flash on bios.
Do you have a backup of your current bios file? Could you please upload it somewhere , so I can download it?

Motherboard
Yosemite 10.10.1
CPU
E3-1225 v2
Graphics
GA-NV660OC-2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
A recent change in Clover is something to be aware of. SSDTs may load in the wrong order if you don't update your config.plist. I will update the one in the repo shortly.

See here (and link) for more info: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2656&view=findpost&p=43690
Hi RehabMan

Thank you for the info.
Currently I am running clover r2953, do I need to update to the latest version and make the SSDTs ordered, so I can get better performence?
As refer to your and slice's post, will an ordered ssdts help clover save some searching time?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi RehabMan

Thank you for the info.
Currently I am running clover r2953, do I need to update to the latest version and make the SSDTs ordered, so I can get better performence?
As refer to your and slice's post, will an ordered ssdts help clover save some searching time?
The change was implemented in Clover v3062. Clover v3088 has the SortedOrder "fix".

Motherboard
50" 4K iHac
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 / GeForce GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm looking at purchasing the Lenovo U530 as a dual-boot hackintosh. After reading up here, it appears that the only problems would be WiFi support and the headphone jack.
WiFi can be fixed with a rebranded AR5BHB92. But what about the headphone jack? It's listed as "Not working correctly". Does that mean partial support or none?

I guess my major question would be "how is it"? Is it worth the time and money, or should I invest in a different machine, like a HP Envy 15 or a Dell Inspiron?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm looking at purchasing the Lenovo U530 as a dual-boot hackintosh. After reading up here, it appears that the only problems would be WiFi support and the headphone jack.
WiFi can be fixed with a rebranded AR5BHB92. But what about the headphone jack? It's listed as "Not working correctly". Does that mean partial support or none?

I guess my major question would be "how is it"? Is it worth the time and money, or should I invest in a different machine, like a HP Envy 15 or a Dell Inspiron?
The headphone problem can probably be solved. I just haven't looked into it as other things have been more important. It really depends on how important the headphone port is for you.

Motherboard
50" 4K iHac
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 / GeForce GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The headphone problem can probably be solved. I just haven't looked into it as other things have been more important. It really depends on how important the headphone port is for you.
I assume that means it's not working at all then. It's pretty important to me, so I think I'll pass on the U530 for now.
Do all combo jacks have this problem?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I assume that means it's not working at all then. It's pretty important to me, so I think I'll pass on the U530 for now.
Do all combo jacks have this problem?
It works sometimes after sleep/wake cycle.

Headphone problems are common.

If you want perfect, buy a MacBook Air.