Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad U410 Mountain Lion 90% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same dsdt as in the first post. I only hpet patch to get sound working. Sleep doesn't work but it has... I think it's because BT is throwing irq errors. I think once that's fixed sleep will work.

HD4000 patch added attached here. What's the battery patch? Turbo Boost isn't working now though:thumbdown:

@dastre

Turbo boost is working when i patch your dsdt.aml, I am now getting 2.49 on about mac. Is yours working? Everything is now working except for battery icon and sleeep. Does your battery icon working? Mine has the icon with the X mark on it? I tried using Rehabman applesmartbattery.kext but still getting that x mark. What wifi are you using? I have a intel centrino n2230 that does not work. Thank you again for the file.

@dastre

Turbo boost is working when i patch your dsdt.aml, I am now getting 2.49 on about mac. Is yours working? Everything is now working except for battery icon and sleeep. Does your battery icon working? Mine has the icon with the X mark on it? I tried using Rehabman applesmartbattery.kext but still getting that x mark. What wifi are you using? I have a intel centrino n2230 that does not work. Thank you again for the file.

Yea Turbo decided to start working again. My battery icon is working. The zip i attached is meant as an update to the zip in the first post. Your battery icon should be working if you install the kexts from there.

I have AR5B195 that I snagged from my asus g74. AR2985+AR3011 Combo. Didn't have to flash whitelist removal for it to work. Tho the wifi doesn't seem to have anywhere near the range it had on the asus. I guess the antennas on this are crap.

Sleep is also working now that i got BT working right. Had to add pid vid from about mac->usb to IOath3kfrmwr->info.plist

1.) Install OSX.
2.) Boot with -x
3.) Copy Extra Folder & Install Kexts
4.)
Code:
sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons
sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext
5.) Reboot & Enjoy

Attachments

• dastre_u410_install.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 112
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 12.58.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 12.58.54 AM.png
    58 KB · Views: 110
Sleep is also working now that i got BT working right. Had to add pid vid from about mac->usb to IOath3kfrmwr->info.plist

Let me know what vid/pid you needed to add and I'll be sure to add it to my version of IOath3kfrmwr.kext. Thanks!

Yea Turbo decided to start working again. My battery icon is working. The zip i attached is meant as an update to the zip in the first post. Your battery icon should be working if you install the kexts from there.

I have AR5B195 that I snagged from my asus g74. AR2985+AR3011 Combo. Didn't have to flash whitelist removal for it to work. Tho the wifi doesn't seem to have anywhere near the range it had on the asus. I guess the antennas on this are crap.

Hmm, strange battery icon not working? What kexts are you using for the battery? Is it included on your zip file or the zip file from first post? Also when you changed your wifi, is the range signal better than the Intel 2230 that came with it?

I guess you have a 100% working hackintosh now. Planning to buy same wifi as yours or ar9285 with bluetooth.

Hmm, strange battery icon not working? What kexts are you using for the battery? Is it included on your zip file or the zip file from first post? Also when you changed your wifi, is the range signal better than the Intel 2230 that came with it?

I guess you have a 100% working hackintosh now. Planning to buy same wifi as yours or ar9285 with bluetooth.

I only booted to win8 once b4 installing osx. It only picked up 2 networks while the atheros used to pick up 10 in the asus. but it seems to have about the same range as the intel card on here.

The zip in my last post should have everything you need. I'm not quite at 100% but pretty close. After sleep bt dies. That's the only hardware problem, atleast that im aware of. Oh and I removed AppleUSBXHCI.kext from IOUSBFamily.kext/contents/Plugins which removes usb3 support. It was working fine but cant use usb2 devices on the rightside ports which is where i like my mobile bb dongle. The genericUSBXHCI.kext allows you to use usb2 devices in them but it crashes os alot.

I have a problem. I've tried to install mac osx...wifi and sound not working.
But when i go back on windows....wifi not working. Says that it is turned off.

How can i fix this?

Thanks

Anyone having slow USB issues after 10.8.4?

After I upgraded from 10.8.3, the wifi can do 1mb/s or less and the USB3 side (after deleting XHCI kext) works a bit faster - yet not as fast as my phone?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back