Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I have the Ideapad 330s-15IKB 81f5 and I was looking to Hackintosh my pc but I cannot find a proper config.plist, if someone of you guys could help me I would be very grateful, this .plist is driving me crazy

I have the 330S 15IKB with a core i3 8130u processor and Radeon 535 graphics... I have the config.plist and dsdt working. Is your model similar?

Hey!
Yeah I have an i5 8250u with the uhd 620 and the Radeon 535
I also have 8Gb of ram and a 1366x768 display
I think that your plist could be good, but I’m basic
I have the 330S 15IKB with a core i3 8130u processor and Radeon 535 graphics... I have the config.plist and dsdt working. Is your model similar?

Hi! Any luck with Synaptics touchpad for 330-15IKB (81DE)?

Good, please share the EFI folder and explain how you put it to work, I would be very grateful to you since I have an equal, and I am struggling to put the components to work, perhaps because of my lack of experience.
You need to patch your DSDT following this guide: https://voodooi2c.github.io/#Installation/Installation
Then add VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHid kexts to L/E.

In my case VoodooI2CHid didn't work. So I'm using VoodooI2CSynaptics with modified Info.plist (I've changed name for IOPropertyMatch key with SYNA2B49 - my Touchpad device ID).

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, I read the material of the page, of the topics to be discussed, there is one that did not dominate because I was a rookie in the world of hackintosh, it is about patching, I would be very grateful if I shared the clover folder that you used to activate the trackpad
Attach ioreg and original DSDT.

I download attached archive, copy DSDT.aml to your EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder.
Remove all VoodooI2C kexts previously installed on your machine (make sure there are no VoodooI2C kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/*/**). Install VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CSynaptics from attached archive to Library/Extensions, clear cache and rebuild perms. Reboot and check it. Good luck!

Attachments

• archive_lenovo.zip
    173.8 KB · Views: 335
In your config.plist try to disable all ACPI patches except these:
- change HDAS to HDEF
- change GFX0 to IGPU
- change HECI to IMEI

kexts used in my build:
- AppleALC.kext
- CodecCommander.kext
- Lilu.kext
- VoodooPS2Controller.kext
- WhateverGreen.kext
- VirtualSMC.kext
- VoodooI2C kexts

All kexsts would be in L/E.

Last edited:
I stuck in the Apple Logo (5%) with forbidden sign. What are the solution? I tried the EFI as the following- is there anyone who can help me.

My Model - Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB 81DE00L8US
Procesor - Intel Core i3 8130U
Ram - 4gb, 2133 MHz, I added another 8gb Ram. Total 12 gb
Wifi Car - I changed with Compatible Wifi Card from Broadcom
HDD - 1tb, I have changed with intel 545s SATA SSD

Can anyone tell me where am doing wrong?

Attachments

• Lenovo Ideapad 330 Hackintosh Initial Install EFI-3.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 350
HI, my trackpad don't work, only this fact to use may hackintosh. Please, help me, I don't understand much to config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back