Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Sniki!

So I found your tutorial and i made sure to follow every step of it but when I boot from the USB Installer, it just freezes and when I use -v -x it shows that the installer can't get past HID: Legacy shim 2. I have the same Lenovo Ideapad 330 15IKB with the specs mentioned by @nvkay. Could you help me please? Thanks!

I have 330-15IKB (serial 81DE) without second graphics, just UHD620.
  • Intel PM working. Wattage on idle = 1.7Wt, low freq = 1.1GHz. I was failed to change LFM to 800 or 400
  • Sleep-wake works, without hibernate (=0)
  • no optical DVD, just landed on SSD (windows 10 on other SSD)
  • Bluetooth and WiFi changed to DW1820A CN-0VW3T3 (0A5C:6412\sub=0023 + 14E4:43A3)
  • working BT and in both OS I have identical last driver (hex file). But have bugs sometimes, need to reboot in windows and back, reseting with sleep-wake and other freaky dances!
  • WiFi 5GHz works fine, but have to check router settings (my TP-Link C20 must be changed from auto channels to fixed one)
  • working USB2\USB-C and HDMI. but not tested audio on HDMI an USB-C and DP video on USB-C.
  • working audio with mic and jack
  • working SD slot
  • Integrated Realtek 8111
  • touchpad - ALPS (AUI1667) and for now working only basic gestures - used VoodooI2CHID with disabled _OSX-XOSI patch

attached kexts for /L/E/ (but for installing main kexts may be copied to EFI)
attached UEFI Drivers for EFI
attached clover config, without serial number for SMBIOS (may to generate new and testing for apple)
attached patched ACPI tables for EFI

now Mojave working with this stuff

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 224
  • UEFI.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 224
  • kexts.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 311
  • config.plist
    25 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Is this applicable for IdeaPad 510-15IKB? I know that config.plist needs to be modified but is the rest of the clover config the same? I'm running a successful install of High Sierra now but I want to switch over to Mojave.

Is this applicable for IdeaPad 510-15IKB? I know that config.plist needs to be modified but is the rest of the clover config the same? I'm running a successful install of High Sierra now but I want to switch over to Mojave.
don't know. I don't think that 510 have same api table. but most settings must be fine

It has a Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB i3-8130U Laptop with Catalina 10.15.3 installed successfully, everything works perfectly, only that the trackpad does not work during installation, but after the trackpad is installed it works neat, it shares my EFI folder for whom interests you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.1 MB · Views: 489
I have made the jump from Clover to OpenCore.
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB i3-8130U, UHD 620 Graphics
I hope it works for anyone who has a computer like mine, here is the EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.1 MB · Views: 618
I have made the jump from Clover to OpenCore.
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB i3-8130U, UHD 620 Graphics
I hope it works for anyone who has a computer like mine, here is the EFI folder.
Do you have the synaptics or elan track pad?

Do you have the synaptics or elan track pad?
The Kext of TrackPad are specifically configured so that the DSDT that are ACPI work together, if you change the Kext or the DSDT automatically stop working the TrackPad so they are the only Kext that I do not update.

It has a Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB i3-8130U Laptop with Catalina 10.15.3 installed successfully, everything works perfectly, only that the trackpad does not work during installation, but after the trackpad is installed it works neat, it shares my EFI folder for whom interests you.
Hi there @ragramonte, I have the same model, applied to your EFI files but still can't get battery working, bluetooth, nor the trackpad. Any ideas?
Catalina 10.15.3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back