Contribute
Register

Lenovo G40-70 conexant audio driver for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!
I'm using El Capitan on my Lenovo G40-70 i3. After installation complete, I had problem with graphics, keyboard, trackpad, wifi. I have fixed all of them. But till now i couldn't figure out how to solve my Audio Problem.

I have Tried to install many kext files searching from google and none of them worked!!!

Is there any solution for my audio problem?

* I have another problem with battery status, "No battery available" message I have received after installing battery status kext.

Thanks

Hello Everyone!
I'm using El Capitan on my Lenovo G40-70 i3. After installation complete, I had problem with graphics, keyboard, trackpad, wifi. I have fixed all of them. But till now i couldn't figure out how to solve my Audio Problem.

I have Tried to install many kext files searching from google and none of them worked!!!

Is there any solution for my audio problem?

* I have another problem with battery status, "No battery available" message I have received after installing battery status kext.

Thanks

Follow this guide: [Guide] Lenovo G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

I have installed rehabman, but dont know how to apply patch. can you help me?
thanks

Battery patches as well as audio are all covered in the guide linked in post #2. It uses automated scripts to do all the work.

Didnt work! i cant patch too :(

What is the problem?
Also, read post #1, "Problem Reporting" and attach the requested files. And reply to the guide thread post instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back