Contribute
Register

Lenovo 300-17ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I have to use pikers alpha ssdt generator ...

ACPI patching has nothing to do with CPU power management. Separate tasks...

Attached.
Okay. I've created a set of add-on SSDTs for use with special patches in config.plist/DSDT/Patches.
Compile them to AML, then place them in Clover/ACPI/patched. Make sure you remove *ALL* the files that already exist in Clover/ACPI/patched, remove your DSDT too...
Install USBInjectAll.kext by RehabMan.
Note that your battery will not work for now, we'll make sure everything else works before we make the battery SSDT.
Note that there is some "junk" in your config.plist that I tried to remove some of... we'll get into that later...
Test and report back.

Attachments

• xShift.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 99
Okay. I've created a set of add-on SSDTs for use with special patches in config.plist/DSDT/Patches.
Compile them to AML, then place them in Clover/ACPI/patched. Make sure you remove *ALL* the files that already exist in Clover/ACPI/patched, remove your DSDT too...
Install USBInjectAll.kext by RehabMan.
Note that your battery will not work for now, we'll make sure everything else works before we make the battery SSDT.
Note that there is some "junk" in your config.plist that I tried to remove some of... we'll get into that later...
Test and report back.

Thank you! Yeah! Sleep works! Not works camera :) And brightness keys and battery.

So. Can you help me to fix camera? Other I can fix self hands.

Thank you! Yeah! Sleep works! Not works camera :) And brightness keys and battery.

So. Can you help me to fix camera? Other I can fix self hands.
Did you install USBInjectAll.kext?
Attach IOReg.

Did you install USBInjectAll.kext?
Attach IOReg.

Yes. I am get the latest version.

With you config system boot failed. I am add hot patches renaming and brightness keys now works.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 9.44.48 PM.png

Attachments

• USB3 stick in all ports.zip
    439.4 KB · Views: 89

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    1.6 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back