Contribute
Register

Lenovo 300-17ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change to: Store(\PNLF, LNSL)

Note: This is a perfect example of why static patch should be done before hotpatch... You would not have found out about this required change if you were using only hotpatch.

Fixed. Patch not works for skylake. I am will wait for correct patches. It's to complicated for me.

Thanks RehabMan!
Thanks the-braveknight!

Fixed. Patch not works for skylake. I am will wait for correct patches. It's to complicated for me.

Which patch are you referring to?

It works just fine...
If you have an issue, read brightness guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

After I apply patch to SSDT-0 and move device from _SB to \_SB section in preferences I found control for brightness.

After patching for ACPI debug I try to catch a function brightness keys but it's not works. Sound controls works but brightness controls not catching. For example rejecting of AC Adapter is reference to keys looks like Q37. In DSDT there are keys Q11 and Q12 thats I try to patch but it is not works.

After I apply patch to SSDT-0 and move device from _SB to \_SB section in preferences I found control for brightness.

The patch should be applied to DSDT, not an SSDT. But it can work from SSDT too, that is just not the recommendation.

After patching for ACPI debug I try to catch a function brightness keys but it's not works.

What is not working?
Keep in mind you need to obtain the system log differently in 10.12 when compared with previous versions (see details in laptop FAQ).
Also, you must provide "Problem Reporting" files if you expect analysis.

The patch should be applied to DSDT, not an SSDT. But it can work from SSDT too, that is just not the recommendation.

My english is not perfect. Now it works from SSDT. And do it from SSDT better for me because this way with no errors. For example patch error provided upper in this thread.

Keep in mind you need to obtain the system log differently in 10.12 when compared with previous versions (see details in laptop FAQ).

I am use updated 10.11.6 now.

My keys what I want to do working for brightness:

UK-C0AXTZBI.jpg

code thats not work:

Code:
            Method (_Q11, 0, NotSerialized)  // _Qxx: EC Query
            {
                Notify (PS2K, 0x0405)
            }

Method (_Q12, 0, NotSerialized)  // _Qxx: EC Query
            {
                Notify (PS2K, 0x0406)
            }

Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
   13    2 0xffffff7f821b9000 0x66000    0x66000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) A29C7512-D3A8-3AED-9721-3A5FF1A32EB2 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu -- nothin

kextstat|grep -y applelpc -- nothin

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext lspcidrv.kext

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    481 KB · Views: 93
So. I add some patches from RehabMan NUC repository like XOSI, XHC, SATA for my 0x9D03 controller and then remove SATS 100 unsupported kext. Seems all of it works fine.

Can you help for enabling a sleep mode? You are talking about multiple fields lager then 8 bit. From what guide can I start?
Maybe some similar patches can help me.

I think problem was only with Sound device ...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back