Contribute
Register

Lenovo 300-17ISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I add some patches from RehabMan NUC repository like XOSI, XHC, SATA for my 0x9D03 controller and then remove SATS 100 unsupported kext. Seems all of it works fine.

Can you help for enabling a sleep mode? You are talking about multiple fields lager then 8 bit. From what guide can I start?
Maybe some similar patches can help me.

I think problem was only with Sound device ...

Thanks
If you're willing to use hotpatching approach, I can help you.
The existence of EC fields larger than 8-bit requires a battery patch, and in hotpatching, they require more work. So I'd do the battery patch last.
Let me have a look at your ACPI and see what patches are required.
Tell me what patches have you applied until now?

If you're willing to use hotpatching approach, I can help you.
The existence of EC fields larger than 8-bit requires a battery patch, and in hotpatching, they require more work. So I'd do the battery patch last.
Let me have a look at your ACPI and see what patches are required.
Tell me what patches have you applied until now?

So. I think hot patching is a best way.

I was patching a battery by Y700 patch. It works and not need any work with it now.

All patches for now:

* battery patch in DSDT;
* brightness patch in DSDT;
* XOSI, SATA, XHC in hot patches SSDT's;
* brightness keys in different SSDT like a hot patch.

I was try other patches but I was not sure that they have worked. After I was backup original and use only listed in this

Attachments

• patched.zip
    29.7 KB · Views: 98
So. I think hot patching is a best way.

I was patching a battery by Y700 patch. It works and not need any work with it now.

All patches for now:

* battery patch in DSDT;
* brightness patch in DSDT;
* XOSI, SATA, XHC in hot patches SSDT's;
* brightness keys in different SSDT like a hot patch.

I was try other patches but I was not sure that they have worked. After I was backup original and use only listed in this
Using hotpatch requires you to have native DSDT/SSDTs unpatched, which means you have to create SSDT for the battery. When I have time (hopefully soon), I'll create a set of SSDTs for you to test.

Using hotpatch requires you to have native DSDT/SSDTs unpatched, which means you have to create SSDT for the battery. When I have time (hopefully soon), I'll create a set of SSDTs for you to test.

Thank you!

Attachments

• braveknight.zip
    518.8 KB · Views: 123
Only get code from NUC repository and copy-paste it to my SSDT's.
Attached.
You will have to determine what USB ports are actually used and disable the other ports. Please read the USB guide by RehabMan and use 1 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 device and plug them one by one to each of your USB ports, and then attach IOReg so I can know which of your ports are used.

You will have to determine what USB ports are actually used and disable the other ports. Please read the USB guide by RehabMan and use 1 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 device and plug them one by one to each of your USB ports, and then attach IOReg so I can know which of your ports are used.

I use skyline patch for USB 3 from RehabMan repository. Works fine(only card reader not work).
Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 6.39.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 6.40.45 PM.png

I was plugin USB 3 stick and mouse into USB 2 port. Ioreg attached.

Attachments

• IOREG.zip
    969.4 KB · Views: 123
My english is not perfect. Now it works from SSDT. And do it from SSDT better for me because this way with no errors. For example patch error provided upper in this thread.

By doing it in SSDT instead, you're still breaking that DSDT code.
The DSDT error you're getting is real and must be fixed.
By doing it in a separate file, the problem still exists but is silent...

So. I add some patches from RehabMan NUC repository like XOSI, XHC, SATA for my 0x9D03 controller and then remove SATS 100 unsupported kext. Seems all of it works fine.

Can you help for enabling a sleep mode? You are talking about multiple fields lager then 8 bit. From what guide can I start?
Maybe some similar patches can help me.

I think problem was only with Sound device ...

Thanks

Sleep is enabled by having CPU PM correctly implemented, and correct ACPI patches.
I'm not convinced you're implementing ACPI patches in a sensible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back