Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ELAN trackpad does not currently support 3-finger operation.
I just wanted to be sure about that, thanks for your reply.

Sleep mode started working properly again after doing a fresh install, you made an amazing job thank you so much for your support.

ELAN trackpad does not currently support 3-finger operation.
that's weird, it's working for me.

these works without issues for me.

mission control
app expose
switching between full screen apps
quick look

launchpad and home is a little difficult, but it works too.

you can move everything to system except for ApplePS2SmartTouchPad_Beta5_4.7.0.kext that's what cause the Kernel Panic . having VoodooPS2Controller also cause kernel panic when used with the efi of @xiaoM4095.
you can move everything to system except for ApplePS2SmartTouchPad_Beta5_4.7.0.kext that's what cause the Kernel Panic . having VoodooPS2Controller also cause kernel panic when used with the efi of @xiaoM4095.
If you are interested in trying out the new EFI, this EFI solves the problem of using the VoodooPS2Controller to cause a kernel panic. The system I am using is 10.13.6. Everything is fine now, I am looking forward to your test results.

Attachments

• EFI_VirtualSmc.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 134
that's weird, it's working for me.

these works without issues for me.

mission control
app expose
switching between full screen apps
quick look

launchpad and home is a little difficult, but it works too.
You are very lucky, your notebook configuration should be high-end.

If you are interested in trying out the new EFI, this EFI solves the problem of using the VoodooPS2Controller to cause a kernel panic. The system I am using is 10.13.6. Everything is fine now, I am looking forward to your test results.
it works without issues on mojave 10.14.4. all the kexts have been moved to /L/E

the only thing i notice different is the numpad. it doesn't work (i believe this is expected).

are there any extensions that will help me to get HWMonitor running with the VirtualSMC kext?

it works without issues on mojave 10.14.4. all the kexts have been moved to /L/E

the only thing i notice different is the numpad. it doesn't work (i believe this is expected).

are there any extensions that will help me to get HWMonitor running with the VirtualSMC kext?
were numeric keyboard working while kexts installed into efi?

were numeric keyboard working while kexts installed into efi?
Unfortunately, the numeric keypad requires support from ApplePS2SmartTouchPad_Beta5_4.7.0.kext

Guys, How long the battery lasts for your computers after a complete charge?

I am able to use my computer for only 2 or 3 hours , i know this computer battery has never been great but i want to compare my results. Is there anything we can do to improve it?

What?
You are using 10.13 high sierra?
Is it as stable as Mojave (working?)
Nvidia is working?

Guys, How long the battery lasts for your computers after a complete charge?

I am able to use my computer for only 2 or 3 hours , i know this computer battery has never been great but i want to compare my results. Is there anything we can do to improve it?
Mm yes, it last 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back