Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The physical buttons of my ELAN trackpad are working.But only for drag and drop.
that is more than enough, you are using the kexts you provided in the VirtualSMC EFI folder?

The physical buttons of my ELAN trackpad are working.But only for drag and drop.
me too, question, is it normal that numpad stoped to work? i try to enable trackpad using the latest release on your github (1.6) but nothing change after install the new kext, remove the old ones and rebuild cache.

Using the VirtualSMC EFI folder, i could use trackpad but no numpad.
More changes, audio is not working ahah

[UPDATE] sleep is not working, PR File attached.
haha nevermind, i was using the wrong folder ahah, for now, everything is working fine

Thanks for your contribution !! :D

Attachments

• debug_3917.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
that is more than enough, you are using the kexts you provided in the VirtualSMC EFI folder?
The physical button has nothing to do with which EFI to use. This is a hardware problem.

The physical button has nothing to do with which EFI to use. This is a hardware problem.
never mind, i just realized that my trackpad is synaptics, also the reason why 3 finger gestures work for me.

Thanks, now its working, to only thing that doesnt work is the buttons (but i saw that it is expected) and if I'd like to select multiple items in finder with the touchpad (like when to hold left mouse button and drag a rectangle) it is not working, (so I'm doing a double touch and on the second touch i hold down and drag) is that "normal" too?

have you enabled dragging in SysPref>Accessibility>Mouse & Trackpad>Trackpad Options ?

check if it's enabled.

having enabled it isn't working for me, but i am using three finger drag (also found there), which works without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back