The Saipan-UF
CPU
Intel Core i5-6400T
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I just finished my installation of OS X el capital, however I can just boot with Unibeast and it seems that I don't have graphics acceleration enabled on it.

When I boot from the hard drive if I leave Inject-Intel enabled I get a KP. If i disable it I get a black screen.

Also it just recognizes me 8gb out of 12 that I have which is strange.

Any suggestions? I tried many things already without any luck :(

I'm working on a HP Pavilion 27 - A030

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    742.8 KB · Views: 218
Hi Guys,

I just finished my installation of OS X el capital, however I can just boot with Unibeast and it seems that I don't have graphics acceleration enabled on it.

When I boot from the hard drive if I leave Inject-Intel enabled I get a KP. If i disable it I get a black screen.

Also it just recognizes me 8gb out of 12 that I have which is strange.

Any suggestions? I tried many things already without any luck :(

I'm working on a HP Pavilion 27 - A030

You need to inject "ig-platform-id=0x19120000" with Clover. See this guide for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...grated-graphics-working-as-of-10-11-4.188891/.

You need to inject "ig-platform-id=0x19120000" with Clover. See this guide for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...grated-graphics-working-as-of-10-11-4.188891/.

I did, with the latest version of clover that comes with Multibeast El Capitan, I followed that guide that you mentioned and edited the config.plist and injected the "ig-platform-id=0x19120000" string and nothing.

The only way it lets me boot into the system is when I boot from the external HD installation drive created by unibeast and then select the internal HD.
Otherwise it gives me that KP "Potential Fifo overflow" that I attached on my previous post when I use the internal clover.

Any idea what it means?

I have tried many things without success

What ever happened with this issue? Was it ever resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back