EVGA 570GTX 2.5GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I just got my hackintosh working on ML today. Everything runs very smoothly. Gigabyte zz7x-up5th, i7 3770k, nvidia GTX 570.

I got the audio working nicely except that my keyboard can no longer control the volume with its volume keys. When I first booted up ML the keys would work no problem. I have plugged in my altec lansing speakers and now the keys no longer work. I have a logitech k800 keyboard. Has this ever happen to anyone. I am hoping it is a simple fix.

thanks in advance for the help.

I got the audio working nicely except that my keyboard can no longer control the volume with its volume keys. When I first booted up ML the keys would work no problem. I have plugged in my altec lansing speakers and now the keys no longer work. I have a logitech k800 keyboard. Has this ever happen to anyone. I am hoping it is a simple fix.
What audio device is selected in System Preferences/Sound/Output?

The Line Out is activated. Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 8.15.14 PM.png

Configure the function keys on your Logitech keyboard. Use search.

Hi, what is exactly the solution? found this thread but no solution.

I have installed 10.9.2 on HP ProBook using a external DELL USB keyboard with volume control,
The mute key works, but the volume ...

Tried to find in system preference remapping the shortcut/funtion(not F1 ~ F12) keys. Hope not I have to go linux for .Xdefaults scripting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back