Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Startup - Yosemite Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Luky1953, I solved this problem yesterday by booting with this text GraphicsEnabler=No -x maxmem=4096
I guess it working with the GA-Z87x-D3H, the only thing i needed to do was to remove my other graphics card, and i came to the boot screen.

Write here again if problem still remains !

I have one graphics on the motherboard and is not active, the other I have NVidia PCI-e 310 and is active.

What do you think should NVidia removed and connected to the graphics on the motherboard to the case would work?

Removal of 4 GB Memory is not yesterday not help.

P.S.

Hi,

For me the problem BluetoothHCIController and therefore at the beginning of the installation returns an error.

On the side of the computer at all I have no Bluetooth connection.

Please help me how to solve this, you can install the Yosemite.

http://shrani.si/f/J/Px/35sqlav/1/img0068.jpg

Hey Again, yesterday i spent my hole day on trying to solve my sound, the hackintosh doesn't find any sources to out sound to, i tried almost everything i found here on the forum but with no luck, i use a modded g5 case an think that the sound wire from the front panel connector is doing something!

Are there someone who got some tips or tricks to get it to work that doesn't are written in the forum ????

Hi

I have nearly the same problem. My installation works fine if starts up, the only problem is Yosemite starts up after 4 or 5 th time when i reset during boot because of the panic kext-dev-mode 1 panic.

If Yosemite Starts Up after 4-5 times resetting then everything works fine. I have updated from Maverick to Yosemite with Unibeast + Multi Beast 7:01 I also selected the kext Dev Mode and installed. Does anyone have a solution?

Cheers

Al

H87-HD3 Latest Bios F9
i4770k
16GB Ram
Sata Harddisk (No SSD)
Nvidia Graphics

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 16.43.26.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 16.43.26.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 328
Hi

I have nearly the same problem. My installation works fine if starts up, the only problem is Yosemite starts up after 4 or 5 th time when i reset during boot because of the panic kext-dev-mode 1 panic.

If Yosemite Starts Up after 4-5 times resetting then everything works fine. I have updated from Maverick to Yosemite with Unibeast + Multi Beast 7:01 I also selected the kext Dev Mode and installed. Does anyone have a solution?

Cheers

Al

H87-HD3 Latest Bios F9
i4770k
16GB Ram
Sata Harddisk (No SSD)
Nvidia Graphics

I had the same issue as you, it would take 3-4 start up attempts before it would boot without a kernel panic. Mine was an upgrade from a Mavericks install, so I still had FileNVRAM installed. I tried removing it, and it appears that the issue is now gone for me. Just something you might want to try.

Hi There, This my first hackintosh so i'm new to this place could u explain how u did that : booting with this text GraphicsEnabler=No -x maxmem=4096 Thanks

When you get to the boot screen just start typing. That's it.

I know I'm a little late to the party but the response might be useful for anyone trying to find an answer to your question.

Before using the internal graphics I used a dedi gpu but when going through the installation it would become unresponsive at different times...

I used the boot flags as you said with internal graphics and it started loading with the apple logo then when the kernel panic normally happens instead it went black then a screen of grainy multi-coloured moving dots appeared (like you get from an older tv on a channel it can't receive) however colours not just black and white.

New Build, installing Yosemite
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7
Intel i5 4670K
EVGA GeForce GTX 760

I attempted installing this on internal graphics of the cpu as I heard that would work but it hasn't.

My kernel panic literally goes off the screen..!
http://puu.sh/dHpLR/425ec6923e.png

I switched back to using the dedicated gpu and got to the choosing language area before everything became unresponsive again with the same boot flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back