Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic on Startup - Yosemite Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one graphics on the motherboard and is not active, the other I have NVidia PCI-e 310 and is active.

What do you think should NVidia removed and connected to the graphics on the motherboard to the case would work?

Removal of 4 GB Memory is not yesterday not help.

P.S.

Hi,

For me the problem BluetoothHCIController and therefore at the beginning of the installation returns an error.

On the side of the computer at all I have no Bluetooth connection.

Please help me how to solve this, you can install the Yosemite.

http://shrani.si/f/J/Px/35sqlav/1/img0068.jpg

-no-zp always worked for me with this problem

-no-zp always worked for me with this problem

Woah. after 20 mins of looking all over the internet and not finding any clear answers to this issue. I just randomly, without thinking, did what patelshyam99 said and bam! installer started up and is now working. Thanks!

I tried this as well but it did not work for my ASUS X99-A board and I have i7 5820k with a Radeon R9 280x 3gb gpu.
I did the ncpi=0x2000 at first and it started to load but then a kernel panic screen came up.

Any answers for my problem?

I tried this as well but it did not work for my ASUS X99-A board and I have i7 5820k with a Radeon R9 280x 3gb gpu.
I did the ncpi=0x2000 at first and it started to load but then a kernel panic screen came up.

Any answers for my problem?

Post a pic of the kernel panic screen.

Neither of the prompts/flags worked for me. Nor reducing RAM sticks to just one.

What eventually worked for me was unplugging the SSD, and booting from the USB, which got me to the installer. Then I plugged the SSD back in, but had to restart because the SSD wasn't recognized by Disc Utilities. Once I rebooted, I was able to get back to the installer, and the SSD was recognized in DU, so I partitioned it and successfully loaded Yosemite. Phew!!

Hope this helps someone.

when i set maxmen=4096 and graphicsEnabler=No as the bootlegs the installation gets stuck at the 25% mark... what do i do? I too have a 120 GB ssd ... Could that be the problem?

i have a ECS motherBoard with nvidia 210m graphic card. when i'm trying to install yosemite it is going to panic mode and showing dart=0 something like this plz help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back