Graphics
intel 5500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hold the phone! Another user had the EXACT SAME problem on his i5 ASUS laptop. I will try his fix and either edit or delete this post if it works.

Hi! I am trying the iboot Broadwell/Snow Leopard DVD method on my ASUS x555lab i3 Broadwell Intel n5500 which came pre installed Windows 10. I keep getting kernel panic over EFINVRAM and other EFI issues. (Instead of BIOS, Windows 10 stores EFI in a dedicated NVRAM. It can be edited with an app, but to what settings?????) All my bios settings are per instructions. The internal HDD was partitioned for "OS" and "DATA." I tried format c: and wiping the C: partition but that didn't work either. Is there a way to format the HDD as needed with a DOS command like "partition"?

I got past all the other kernel panics using safe mode, but this one. Thanks!
image.jpg

If you find out or get past this let me know as I too have the same issue. been reading and trying difference ways to get installation completed but can't get the system to boot. Get the same screen shot. I have haswell i5 and the Gigabit z97-hd3 motherboard recommended, 16gb memory. don't know why it doesn't boot.

let me know thanks,
Manny

I guess we got pass this. just need to get on the current page of unibeast->el captain and muiltibeast . I am however having issue with shutdown . the computer will not shut off? does anyone have any suggestions.
Thank you,
Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back