Gigabyte z370 hd3p
CPU
Intel core i7 8700k 3.7ghz
Graphics
AMD gigabyte RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,
I've searched tonymac86x for a week now. I've installed AppleIntelInfo.kext with Hackintool. After restarting the computer was stuck at the apple boot logo (+++++randomseed)

Now I figured out that I shouldn't have installed this kext file. But now I'm stuck at a kernel panic. I was able to remove the cache and kextfile trough recovery usb but it made no difference. The kernelpanic says: bsd process name corresponding to current tread: kernel task. There are so many possibilities that I tried that I dont know how to recover. I think that I screwd my powermanagement files DSDT and SSDT but I cant access my drive. I can only boot trough clover linux usb. I cant generate ssdt files on linux so did I brick my hackintosh?

Thanks!

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I've installed AppleIntelInfo.kext

AppleIntelInfo.kext should never be installed, it will cause kernel panics.

Boot in safe mode and remove it, then rebuild cache.

Safe mode gives me +++++randomseed

Safe mode gives me +++++randomseed

Hi there.

1) Still unable to see which motherboard you are using here ... ? So we're a little in the dark.

2) What is a "Clover Linux USB" ?

3) You should use a UniBeast USB installer drive to boot your PC in Safe Mode / Without Caches (Press SpaceBar at Clover menu to see these options).

:)

Hi there.

1) Still unable to see which motherboard you are using here ... ? So we're a little in the dark.

2) What is a "Clover Linux USB" ?

3) You should use a UniBeast USB installer drive to boot your PC in Safe Mode / Without Caches (Press SpaceBar at Clover menu to see these options).

:)
Hi, I'm using Gigabyte Z370-HD3P. I have the os linux on a bootable usb so that's the only way I can modify EFI. I will try the Unibeast usb installer.

Hi, I'm using Gigabyte Z370-HD3P. I have the os linux on a bootable usb so that's the only way I can modify EFI. I will try the Unibeast usb installer.

The default UniBeast installer for High Sierra should boot this motherboard fine. Safe Mode is sensible because of your NVidia GPU which will otherwise probably black-screen.

The default UniBeast installer for High Sierra should boot this motherboard fine. Safe Mode is sensible because of your NVidia GPU which will otherwise probably black-screen.
The Unibeast won't give me anything. The error is bsd process name corresponding to current tread: unknown.

When I try to mount the drive with /sbin/mount -uw / singel user mode gives me: device is write locked.

I can get into clover boot menu but nothing get me past the bsd process error. How to go further?

Finally figured it out! Created bootable USB and had two partitions of my hard drive for some kind of reason. Booted with Safe mode (-x) and deleted AppleIntelInfo.kext.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back