Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey I just built myself a Hackintosh!

z77x Ud5h
gtx 670
i5 3570k

Everything is working until I run the latest multibeast! All i check is the audio, Realtek ALC898 . When I restart my screens turn off but the computer stays on. I then enter the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No. I get onto Mountain Lion (10.8.2) and can do what I want for about 40 seconds and then my screen freezes and I cannot do anything. It then goes grey with that kernal error warning say shutdown and reboot your computer?

I am not sure what to do?

PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advanced

Hey I just built myself a Hackintosh!

z77x Ud5h
gtx 670
i5 3570k

Everything is working until I run the latest multibeast! All i check is the audio, Realtek ALC898 . When I restart my screens turn off but the computer stays on. I then enter the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No. I get onto Mountain Lion (10.8.2) and can do what I want for about 40 seconds and then my screen freezes and I cannot do anything. It then goes grey with that kernal error warning say shutdown and reboot your computer?

I am not sure what to do?

PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advanced

you need much more from multi beast:

check all that´s checked on the 2 pictures. it didn´t fit on one screenshot but check all at once and reboot:

Bildschirmfoto 2012-12-15 um 12.00.45.png

Bildschirmfoto 2012-12-15 um 12.07.57.png

after this your machine should start correctly, tell if it worked...

Hi, thanks for ur reply!

What do those internet drivers do? Do they let me use the inbuilt wifi (from the mobo). I already have the internet working from my wdn4800.

I just got it to boot!!! I just checked easy beast, the sound alc898 (SOUND STILL DOES NOT WORK) and then changed from the boot.plist graphicsenabler=no

SLEEP DOES NOT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back