Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

Fantastic, I love all the action and excitement!! For me this doesn't end till we have Everything (with in reason I suppose) working that we can get working. I think we should be able to modify the SSDT that is working on @CaseySJ Z490 for use here (fingers crossed).... Since I also have the CFGLock disabled I'm going to give your EFI a run too, once again Thanks for all the work
I didn't say anything since its so premature but I'm already talking with @CaseySJ to make a working firmware modification in order to make the NUC work like on my X299X or Casey's Z390/490 builds.

I already have a working SSDT for TB but that's just not enough for us now is it? Let's see if we can make something better out of this :)

EDIT: we've had so far one failed attempt, we won't give up lol.

So much progress in the last 24 hours!!! Thanks everybody.

SUCCESSFUL install! CHEERS!!

Last edited:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<data>AACbPg==</data>
<key>device-id</key>
<data>mz4AAA==</data>
<key>model</key>
<string>Intel UHD Graphics 620 (Mobile)</string>
</dict>

Attachments

• EFI-0.5.9.zip
    18.6 MB · Views: 277
So I went ahead and threw @CaseySJ z490 thunderbolt 3 SSDT in my EFI to see what would happen. It's working sort of. I can actually see my Dock and it's working just fine. I'm not seeing the entry in the SystemReport/PCI like I do on my Designare Z390 (running an almost identical SSDT built by @CaseySJ also).

have moved to Desktop Support

So I went ahead and threw @CaseySJ z490 thunderbolt 3 SSDT in my EFI to see what would happen. It's working sort of. I can actually see my Dock and it's working just fine. I'm not seeing the entry in the SystemReport/PCI like I do on my Designare Z390 (running an almost identical SSDT built by @CaseySJ also).
The Thunderbolt SSDT requires the use of a companion SSDT called SSDT-DTPG.aml. Do you have that in your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder?

Is it UHD 620 or 630 ? and what's the right layout-id ?

Realtek ALC256/ALC3246 layout 5, 11, 13, 14, 21, 22, 28, 56, 57, 66, 97 13 (10.9)

The Thunderbolt SSDT requires the use of a companion SSDT called SSDT-DTPG.aml. Do you have that in your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder?
I had to go back and double check but I am loading the SSDT-DTPG.aml file. Does the UUID int his need to be updated?

layout-id 57 + 97 with working microphone, no working internal and intel display audio

Hey,everyone.Thanks for your works,but when I use your EFI file,I stuck at"PCI Configuration Begin".Can anyone help me?

Back