Contribute
Register

Intel NUC 10 Frost Canyon

The 0.7.9 EFI works for my purposes, ie: headless.

HI..

Someone use NUC+ExterGPU???

i have problem with restart.. whit shutdown not with restart i have.. all the time when restart nuc not start with exgpu but internal gpu and i can not fix it.. i want when restart nuc that start display with exgpu..

any solution??

i use opencore

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing, why you emulate the CPU?
Apple has never written support for the NUC10 CPUs so to get the device to boot you have to spoof or emulate a coffee lake generation cpu. Graphics performance suffers for it but its the only way to use an NUC10 with OSX

I've

Now, i've update my EFI, that work super stabile.
TB work fine in HOTPLUG, and eGPU now is support.
iGPU is fixed, and now the audio are support for all port HDMI/TB/DP.

Let me know for any problems.
Mine is NUC10i5FNHN which is no 3.5 jack audio/headphone. Only intel hd audio. Seems HDMI audio won’t work. ?
Apple has never written support for the NUC10 CPUs so to get the device to boot you have to spoof or emulate a coffee lake generation cpu. Graphics performance suffers for it but its the only way to use an NUC10 with OSX
I have NUC10i5FNHN which is Comet Lake and CPU device-id is 0x806EC. Do I have to mask/spoofing the CPU? Thx

Mine is NUC10i5FNHN which is no 3.5 jack audio/headphone. Only intel hd audio. Seems HDMI audio won’t work. ?

I have NUC10i5FNHN which is Comet Lake and CPU device-id is 0x806EC. Do I have to mask/spoofing the CPU? Thx
Yes, you can try booting without emulation but as I recall you don’t get very far before it locks up.

Yes, you can try booting without emulation but as I recall you don’t get very far before it locks up.
Just tried, it worked without spoofing CPUID.

Now, I got problem cannot shutdown.

Just tried, it worked without spoofing CPUID.

Now, I got problem cannot shutdown.
Does it shut down if you use CPU emulation? Probably not but worth trying, please post your zipped EFi folder with serial numbers for more help.

Does it shut down if you use CPU emulation? Probably not but worth trying, please post your zipped EFi folder with serial numbers for more help.
Yep with or without cpu emulation still same, shutdown not working

Yep with or without cpu emulation still same, shutdown not working
Lilu.kext should be first in the list in your config.plist

Back