Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey guys, I have a big problem, today I installed OS X SIERRA (Yosemite and EC worked perfectly) so I installed it and my GPU say I have 4mb ram... and my hackintosh is a little bit slow

I can't boot with "Inject Intel" also it give me a black screen

i boot with nv_disable=1 npci=0x3000

i have a dell Inspiron 3847 if you want my config

HELP ME PLSSSS !

same problem

screen-shot-2016-11-14-at-7-12-34-pm-png.220602

I also have problems with the HD 4600 under Sierra, my desktop wont start at all, as soon as the desktop should appear the screen goes blank. It actually stops transmitting any signal to my monitor.

I also have problems with the HD 4600 under Sierra, my desktop wont start at all, as soon as the desktop should appear the screen goes blank. It actually stops transmitting any signal to my monitor.

Make sure you're using a digital connection to your monitor. VGA is not supported.

Make sure you're using a digital connection to your monitor. VGA is not supported.

Yeah, I did that, and it worked great on El Capitan. I can see the system boot up, even with -v, then when the desktop should appear the signal stops and the monitor displays the warning that there is no connection. I know the desktop is there, but it just wont display. Weird huh? When i try it with my gtx 1080 FE it works great, only the card is not supported so its all slow and with artifacts.

Yeah, I did that, and it worked great on El Capitan. I can see the system boot up, even with -v, then when the desktop should appear the signal stops and the monitor displays the warning that there is no connection. I know the desktop is there, but it just wont display. Weird huh? When i try it with my gtx 1080 FE it works great, only the card is not supported so its all slow and with artifacts.

The Intel graphics must be set as primary in BIOS. Must also:
- 64mb preallocated memory
- VT-d disabled
- correct ig-platform-id injected
- digital connection to monitor
- correct version of Clover (some versions of Clover incorrectly make InjectEDID=true the default)

Done most of that, but will try something, you gave me an idea. Thanks! will post results.

It was so simple......I also had a monitor connected via VGA (I use that one in Windows as extra monitor) when I disconnected that one and rebooted everything worked 100% Thanks for the help! I am going to do some much self earned face-palms over here.

Hey guys, I have a big problem, today I installed OS X SIERRA (Yosemite and EC worked perfectly) so I installed it and my GPU say I have 4mb ram... and my hackintosh is a little bit slow

I can't boot with "Inject Intel" also it give me a black screen

i boot with nv_disable=1 npci=0x3000

i have a dell Inspiron 3847 if you want my config

HELP ME PLSSSS !

Hey, could you send me on your config? Looking to setup my 3847 as well, with El Capitan. Thanks Hugo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back